:usure: he ain't got no job
LeanSlowGoldfish-small.gif

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Bad match up. She seems like a go-getter, and dude seems like a introverted coward.

I would tell her the facts and show her the proof.

I like her tenacity, but the true test is how she responds when she's wrong.

She's a keeper if you keep it a buck with a chick like that.

She obviously doesn't respect you as a man if you don't act like one. Hard pill, but hey.
#facts

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She's bugged out! He said wait till he get the pay stub and she just kept going on and on.

She hounding breh over his money but what about hers.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Not true. Last season (Charlotte) they had 2 black couples and they were chill. It was actually the white couples who were arguing all the time.

Oh okay, I'm just going off the 1st 2-3 seasons where they picked brehs who didn't even date black women

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On some real shyt brehs, she was going through dudes papers like she was filing his taxes or a HR rep :picard:,,,,, I'm positive she is with that brother because she can slightly control him and the relationships.....

I noticed some women can get nosey as fukk

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I watch the show he’s a liar and a bum but she’s had a negative aggressive stand off personality since day 1. She’s VERY aggressive in every situation.

Dude did himself no favors by being on the show. Married at first sight is top tier fukkkery though :takedat:.

She’s a 6 at best tbh

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LMAO at you thinking getting a broad is "flying to close to the sun". Hes the prize here not her.

Again you guys must be kids
Naw, i watch the show with my girl & he is no prize to anyone, lies about dumb shyt like how many miles he has on his car. This is the best he will ever do because he is soft, broke, and a bad liar. He could have kept her if he kept it a buck.