Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I'm just saying women are gonna have to temper their expectations on the amount of money a Man earns right now. It's good that you're being realistic but this situation is kind of unprecedented. So holding his salary or even job status against someone right now just seems overly harsh. I think his previous work history and character should outweigh any financial shortcomings until things recover.

P.S. This isn't an attack on you personally. But I think women in general need to temper their expectations. Especially black women right now because black men have it especially bad right now.
:francis:
I get what you are saying, and I agree to a certain extent, but I also feel like a woman or really anyone for that matter shouldn't cut their standards short when it comes to dating. A person shouldn't settle for any ole thing out of fear of being lonely. If a person has a certain set standards, whatever they may be, they should stick with it and date around until they find their perfect match.

And yeah I know with damn near everyone in America being jobless right now it's kind of hard finding someone that is gainfully employed. But no one really should entertain the thought of dating right now to be honest.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The irony of all that for him is she really a ride or die type. She didnt care how much he made. She was pissed that he lied all the time about everything. Even dumb unimportant shyt. He told her he was a yoga teacher, when it turned out he just worked at the yoga places as maintenance guy or some shyt. :russ:

If he was just honest about the bread he was makign, she would have been cool w it and worked w him as a couple to succeed

I hate that I know so much about these reality shows. I need sports back brehs :francis:
:deadrose:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
That broad is difficult though. Dude is a clown but she talk to him like she’s his mom.
The nikka is acting like a child tho. When they get caught doing shyt and they lie more to cover up the lie. How else she supposed to talk to him? Like a man?
:dead:

Last edited:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Yea you have to be fukkin honest in a healthy relationship. Everything matters. Your take-home pay, credit score, any incurable STDs, DEBT, baby mama's you dont talk to, what your real hair looks like, EVERYTHING has to be on the table.

Dude is juelzing about his income is a big problem. Dude problem charging up credit cards tryin to keep up the lie.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I ALWAYS give brehs the benefit of the doubt. BUT. This is some foolishness. He really tried to Juelz around the numbers. She was like hol up. . This does not add up:patrice:

How far is he willing to go with the lie? When he gets that first pay stub it will be in black and white again. I cant co-sign breh in this one. Stone cold busted:hhh:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I'm just saying women are gonna have to temper their expectations on the amount of money a Man earns right now. It's good that you're being realistic but this situation is kind of unprecedented. So holding his salary or even job status against someone right now just seems overly harsh. I think his previous work history and character should outweigh any financial shortcomings until things recover.

P.S. This isn't an attack on you personally. But I think women in general need to temper their expectations. Especially black women right now because black men have it especially bad right now.
:francis:
You all say the same thing whether unemployment is 10% or 3%:rolleyes:
:lolbron:

Anyways I forgot about this show, I know what I'm binging today

I loved Greg and Deonna

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Real talk, breh should divorce the woman. She clearly thinks she's too smart for him. If she's so intelligent, she needs to go out and make some money instead of harrasing her husband for his pennies.

bytch probably wants to know how much he is making so she can plan expensive vacations and unecessary house remodeling projects. SMH

Then blasting him to those white producers was the final straw. Wifey should not be shytting on her husband in public. IF he's so terrible she should leave.

A white producer name Montre ?:rudy:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
A nikka with titties ain’t no prize breh
:mjlol::deadrose:
rs-194720-153100963.jpg

He gets badder bytches than you

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
This season all the couples are from the DC area

From what I've seen so far it's a lot of foolery this season

Even more so than last season? :leon: I haven't watched any of this season yet

And this show PURPOSELY find slack black dudes to match up with aggressive black women for the ratings/arguments. Smh

Not true. Last season (Charlotte) they had 2 black couples and they were chill. It was actually the white couples who were arguing all the time.