Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
What season is this?

Show has been one of my guilty pleasures.
I wish there was a season of all black couples!
:wub:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Trust me, if the dude was white she would not have this same energy.

Dude needs to bounce.
Get the fuk out of here with your dumbass complex. All of us in here are taking the black relationship dynamic. No one mentioned a white boy or white people. Who gives a fuk about them. These are black married couples. Never wanted to or dated a white boy in my life. Never will. You sound like you need a reason to date out or like those colorists or swirlies that need to make the fact that they don’t get feedback as individuals therefore, whatever they feel or have an opinion on applies to the whole race. Always inserting whites people in black convos for no reason. Stfu. We are discussing a black man and black woman. Take your bullshyt cac bait over to Reddit or LSA.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Get the fuk out of here with your dumbass complex. All of us in here are taking the black relationship dynamic. No one mentioned a white boy or white people. Who gives a fuk about them. These are black married couples. Never wanted to or dated a white boy in my life. Never will. Stfu
If I was white you wouldn't be so disrespectful.

Why do black women hate black men so much?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In today's economy on the verge of a Depression? There ain't gonna be that many 6 figure making nikkas left. Y'all females are gonna have to take what you can get.
So........
source.gif

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/brehettes-could-you-date-a-man-making-10-15-a-hour.247951/

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Get the fuk out of here with your dumbass complex. All of us in here are taking the black relationship dynamic. No one mentioned a white boy or white people. Who gives a fuk about them. These are black married couples. Never wanted to or dated a white boy in my life. Never will. Stfu
Aren't you Dominican? You know full well ya momma and ya abuelita want you to bring home a white boy. No need to front for the internet. SMH

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just so YOU know I didn't say a man have to make over 6 figure a year in order for me to date him(although that would be nice, and I will gladly take him) but if he makes a decent amount enough money per year then that's fine.I just said I refuse to be with some bum
I'm just saying women are gonna have to temper their expectations on the amount of money a Man earns right now. It's good that you're being realistic but this situation is kind of unprecedented. So holding his salary or even job status against someone right now just seems overly harsh. I think his previous work history and character should outweigh any financial shortcomings until things recover.

P.S. This isn't an attack on you personally. But I think women in general need to temper their expectations. Especially black women right now because black men have it especially bad right now.
:francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Somebody mentioned this earlier but why is she even on this show? I know relationships are tough but if shes really as good as everyone says why is she on this show with a dude forging his field trip slip? lol

Its clear the dude is a liar but the issue is whats her story? I dont know the nature of this show but reality shows are the last place id go to find real love or a life long partner.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Aren't you Dominican? You know full well ya momma and ya abuelita want you to bring home a white boy. No need to front for the internet. SMH
I have 2 kids by a black man.
:comeon:
no part of whiteness has entered into my thoughts. That’s your obsession, not mine. Clearly. Dominican is not a race, my race is black. Mother is AA, father is DR, which means that my parents are black. But continue.... let the spin cycle begin.