Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LMAO at you thinking getting a broad is "flying to close to the sun". Hes the prize here not her.

Again you guys must be kids

nikka, he has an attractive black female, who is smart enough to look at a payroll slip and not be fooled by phony numbers.

She's not some ghetto broad who's gonna scratch up his face with Lee press on nails and a bunch of weave, or dumb enough to see what number he wrote down and say " ok daddy!" Holding her hand out for some money.

I know cats are so delusional that they don't know a good woman when they meet one. Take it easy, that all men are the prize is some borderline incel shyt. Like a man can never be happy with a woman, she's just for entertainment purposes.

Good women, and good black women do exist.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
This season all the couples are from the DC area

From what I've seen so far it's a lot of foolery this season

They're in DC? Ole girl did sound a lil like she's from Baltimore with the "uu"

tenor.gif

And this show PURPOSELY find slack black dudes to match up with aggressive black women for the ratings/arguments. Smh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That broad is difficult though. Dude is a clown but she talk to him like she’s his mom.
Difficult how? Because she actually uses her mind and asserts herself in a situation that needed complete transparency? Instead of being accountable - his soft backtracking ass kept digging a deeper hold for himself. I’m sure that she will not have a problem with having him replaced- looks, personality, and mental all seem in her favor. Dude is marshmallow, Lacks any sense of rational purpose and he’s not all that appearance wise. She’s married to the concept of marriage, not him. There’s a difference between having a husband and being married.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That was an entertaining clip, breh added the net pay after the “company” pre-calculated tax and deductions, too LOL

She’s silly though. If someone lies to you many times why bother “sticking it out” or getting them to “agree” to stop? They’re a liar!

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh wow, If I was her I would divorce him ASAP. He sounds like a lying looser that will live off this woman and her hard work ethic. That's why I will NOT date a man that has no job AND makes less money than me.He either got make the same amount money or more
In today's economy on the verge of a Depression? There ain't gonna be that many 6 figure making nikkas left. Y'all females are gonna have to take what you can get.
So........
source.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
All men in the relationship are the prize. Sorry not sorry.

:yeshrug:
You said that with a straight face too. No you’re just insecure, that’s what you need to say to feel better. That is not a prize. Let’s not act like this woman is Shaquana the stripper, reformed thot from down the block who has a come up. This female has a degree in math and is not to take light; she’s well spoken, articulate, is about her shyt and seems very rational considering the circumstances - she’s in shape and she’s not lacking in her appearance. She’s bringing something to the table other than her ass. Meanwhile his biscuit batter body, sitting there looking wild dumbfounded and zoned out, obvious as hell spinning tales that only sound good in his head. Dude is dumb and his voice is off putting. He seems like the simp who is used to being with low level checks who he could trick off, that won’t question his moves bc they make him feel manly as long as he has a job and he breaks them off.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
In today's economy on the verge of a Depression? There ain't gonna be that many 6 figure making nikkas left. Y'all females are gonna have to take what you can get.
So........
source.gif
Just so YOU know I didn't say a man have to make over 6 figure a year in order for me to date him(although that would be nice, and I will gladly take him) but if he makes a decent amount enough money per year then that's fine.I just said I refuse to be with some bum