Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don't think its about the money so much as it's about the lying about dumb shyt. Lying about shyt you know you gonna get caught on.

It's kinda hard to be married and lie about your income.

And you lying to someone that has a math degree about finances :snoop:

She need to walk away and don't look back.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That broad is difficult though. Dude is a clown but she talk to him like she’s his mom.

She ain't difficult at all judging by this clip. He's lying for no reason and when he's caught he just keeps getting tangled up in more and more lies.

She's probably be cool if he was like "I don't have a job right now" or "I'm looking" or even and "I don't know" but he's feeding her bullshyt like she's supposed to be dumb, and she's not. I think some dumb broads would've fell for the second or 3rd lie but she's looking at the paper, the numbers aren't adding up and he's feeding her more double talk and numbers thatjust don't make sense.
Real talk, breh should divorce the woman. She clearly thinks she's too smart for him. If she's so intelligent, she needs to go out and make some money instead of harrasing her husband for his pennies.

bytch probably wants to know how much he is making so she can plan expensive vacations and unecessary house remodeling projects. SMH

Then blasting him to those white producers was the final straw. Wifey should not be shytting on her husband in public. IF he's so terrible she should leave.

She should leave him. She's clearly out of his league. He flew too close to the sun. No "man" should be so content lying to his "wife". It's one thing if you meet a broad at a club for a one night fukk and your like "I'm a finance manager at the bank :jawalrus:" and she's not gonna dig further.

This dude is probably supposed to get up and go somewhere for 8 hrs a day but is not going talking bout "I'm not needed today" "I...I...I took a vacation day" coming home early and shyt "we had a meeting, I got the rest of the day off" and then you know what happens when bills are due "just spot me til next week" "payroll fukked up my check" "you get this month....I got next month..."

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjtf:He out here forging letters

:usure: he ain't got no job
tenor.gif

Ezra

Daps
The irony of all that for him is she really a ride or die type. She didnt care how much he made. She was pissed that he lied all the time about everything. Even dumb unimportant shyt. He told her he was a yoga teacher, when it turned out he just worked at the yoga places as maintenance guy or some shyt. :russ:

If he was just honest about the bread he was makign, she would have been cool w it and worked w him as a couple to succeed

I hate that I know so much about these reality shows. I need sports back brehs :francis:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh fukked around and married a smart sista....and tried to run game..:lolbron:

He must have thought that the sista couldn't count...:lolbron:

Busted his slow ass. And this fool thought he could trick a person with a math degree on some numbers...:lolbron:

That boy dumber than trump...:lolbron:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
She ain't difficult at all judging by this clip. He's lying for no reason and when he's caught he just keeps getting tangled up in more and more lies.

She's probably be cool if he was like "I don't have a job right now" or "I'm looking" or even and "I don't know" but he's feeding her bullshyt like she's supposed to be dumb, and she's not. I think some dumb broads would've fell for the second or 3rd lie but she's looking at the paper, the numbers aren't adding up and he's feeding her more double talk and numbers thatjust don't make sense.

She should leave him. She's clearly out of his league. He flew too close to the sun. No "man" should be so content lying to his "wife". It's one thing if you meet a broad at a club for a one night fukk and your like "I'm a finance manager at the bank :jawalrus:" and she's not gonna dig further.

This dude is probably supposed to get up and go somewhere for 8 hrs a day but is not going talking bout "I'm not needed today" "I...I...I took a vacation day" coming home early and shyt "we had a meeting, I got the rest of the day off" and then you know what happens when bills are due "just spot me til next week" "payroll fukked up my check" "you get this month....I got next month..."
LMAO at you thinking getting a broad is "flying to close to the sun". Hes the prize here not her.

Again you guys must be kids

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
about the lying about dumb shyt.

This is it. It's not even big shyt that people get mad about. It's Lil shyt.

"I had a sprite in the fridge, did you drink it?"
"Nah, I had a Gatorade earlier though."
"I brought a sprite home yesterday and put it in the fridge and now it's gone."
"I don't know..."
"....I just looked in the trash and the empty sprite bottle is in there."
"Whatchu want from me, I didn't drink it."
"Its only you and me in this house, and the sprite is gone. I'm not crazy, I wouldnt have drank it then forgot."
"I don't know! Why you keep asking me about it?"
"Did you have someone over did they drink it?"
"No! Damn, leave me alone! I didn't drink no damn sprite."
"Did you pour it out and throw the bottle away?"
"No!"
"Where's the Gatorade you drank?"
"In the trash, look!"
"There's only my sprite bottle and no Gatorade."
"I don't know what to tell you."
"If you drank it, I'm not even mad, you don't need my permission, I just want to know."
"Where's your bottle?"
"Check outside, I don't know!"
"Now you don't know where you threw it away at?"
"No!"