Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Ezra

Daps
Anyone defending this dude got major issues. :russ:

She cute and smart though. That's a W in my book. :shaq:
In a way I feel bad for that dude. He's just a soft breh that's really insecure. However dude is 31 and still gets caught in lies like a little kid. Grow the hell up. And every time he do get caught, he starts to fake getting chocked up like he's about to cry and say it's all because he feels unworthy because he was adopted or some shyt.

He's trash that needs to get over his immaturity. Besides the fact he lies about everything for no reason, he seems like a nice dude lol

Ezra

Daps
The other black couple didnt stay together either. She was a dime

image.php

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Just so YOU know I didn't say a man have to make over 6 figure a year in order for me to date him(although that would be nice, and I will gladly take him) but if he makes a decent amount enough money per year then that's fine.I just said I refuse to be with some bum
So that must mean you don’t make six figures since you said you prefer a men at or above your level :sas2:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dude reminds me of one of my friends cousins who SWEAR he making the same money as us but he work geeks quad at best buy and we work high level engineering / corporate upper management jobs :mjlol:

Well...he WAS working at geeksquad until...you know...

He slip up sometimes though...he be like "damn your entire gaming rig is nothing but SSD drives how much that cost...I mean yeah mine is the same way ssd gang ya heard":pachaha:

Ezra

Daps
:mindblown: they look perfect together what happened?
He hated being on TV and was always picking fights w the producers. He came off as a huge bytch. She also was too wrapped up in social media, and IG. They both were kind of shytty to each other. Mostly it was him, but Im also guessing she got a generous edit because he was such a fool w the cameramen a shyt.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: I just looked up this nikka LinkedIn

Why is he not working a high paying government job? His credentials shows he should be pulling six figures in D.C easily.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
It's sad watching insecure men lie about their salary

He gains nothing by lying. If you can't even start from a place of pure honesty, how can you have a trusting relationship where you're both truly vulnerable to each other?

She seems like she would try to upgrade him too....stupid man