Breh lies about his salary to his Wife, fukkery ensues. MAFS season 10

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

The producers said it takes much more effort to try to cast bllack couples for the show because the majority of the black men that audition are only interested in being matched to non black women

If you can't afford to date, don't date. Go to the strip club and pay $40 for extras in vip.
And my girlfriends are white and asian, they're married stay at home mothers

I remember the black guy wit the crazy Indian looking girl and he was saying he ain’t like dark skin girls

That’s interesting tho. I haven’t seen a mixed couple on the show before.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
last season had a virgin and she was still a virgin after the 8 weeks ... she was divorced too..
another couple actually season 1.. jamie and idoug .. they didnt have sex at first .. he'll she didnt even like him .. but eventually she did ad they did.. and they still married...

thats the only season i watched.. and i watch the show arranged too but the stopped that
Same with GRegory and Donnia from Charlotte, she ain’t like the at first until she saw he had a big ass house :mjlol:

Hoes slick :mjlol:

Last edited:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:wow:I feel bad for him, he’s clearly doesn’t have it financially and he’s hurt.

:feedme: On a Sidenote I found this clip fascinating what’s the backstory on these two?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I watch the show he’s a liar and a bum but she’s had a negative aggressive stand off personality since day 1. She’s VERY aggressive in every situation.

Dude did himself no favors by being on the show. Married at first sight is top tier fukkkery though :takedat:.

She’s a 6 at best tbh

Some dudes ain’t built for an aggressive chic like her, she’s a ride or die chic..

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:wow:I feel bad for him, he’s clearly doesn’t have it financially and he’s hurt.

:feedme: On a Sidenote I found this clip fascinating what’s the backstory on these two?
She didn’t really care about the money he just lied about everything. She seems like the type to upgrade him and help him get a better job.

They signed up for a show to get married to each other before they ever met. The first time they seen each other they was at the alter. Im sure you can find the entire season online the finale was yesterday.