Breh I met wants less money to return to the office

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Depending on the job id much rather be there, Especially big places with a lot of people like hopspitals, colleges, company campuses, etc.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You never know, maybe he has a wife and kids he needs some reprieve from :pachaha:
Well this could definitely be it :ohhh:

Also yeah, why would these companies have extra space they don’t need if you’re working from home? Just celebrate your win if you think it’s a win. I’m just glad I’m kinda in a middle situation.. I don’t work from home but my job is kinda liberal with what I can do while on the clock. I be shopping and doing other shyt on the clock lol

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
You never know, maybe he has a wife and kids he needs some reprieve from :pachaha:
I know that is a real thing. A guy I used to work with, before the pandemic, would always come into the office at like 6am and leave late. Other people told me he really hated his wife.

Once the pandemic hit, guess who was the only person coming into the office at 6am?

:mjlol:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people don't have social lives outside of work. No friends and no bytches:yeshrug: I'm willing to bet 9/10 times that's the main reason some people advocate going back to the office. If you ask me, Corporate America is college 2.0. The office is their only interaction with dudes and tight skirt women.

I can see loving the company so much you'd like to go back in office, but I'll be damned if I did it for a pay cut.

That's what I"m wondering, did he have a life outside of work. I dont want anybody loudly advocating for this. Remote work has been a God send for so many of us.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some companies have hotel stations. He shoudl go and be there alone or with the few that want to be there.

The funny part is if he goes and nobody else goes. He's be the type to advocate making everybody go back and have some people go to the old school union days where they beat a man into the union. He might be asking for trouble :russ: