Breh I met wants less money to return to the office

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
I personally hate remote work but also not for social reasons. I like moving around and prefer roles on large campuses or multiple locations. Yes I would move around after work but work is still a 9 hour commitment. It’s hard for me to sit still that long at a computer happily. With that said remote work is hella convenient and I know damn well I’d never ask for less money to deal with people IRL.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Never understood why this is such an ultimatum, any company worth a shyt has a flexible hybrid model
Not necessary. The company I just left wasn’t even in my state. Yes they had a physical location if I wanted to go in but that’s only if I was local to the headquarters.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
this sounds like a lazy person that got buy off of socializing, and working from home means he actually had to finally work. I see people at my job all the time that basically walk around playing all day and don't actually do they damn job.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not necessary. The company I just left wasn’t even in my state. Yes they had a physical location if I wanted to go in but that’s only if I was local to the headquarters.
I think you missed my point, that's literally a hybrid model you're describing even if office working in this instance isn't feasible for you personally lol

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I get the point some people just cant function sitting at home in a chair staring at a monitor screen and need human interaction, the notion is not that asinine and if he is willing to take a paycut it means he is financially stable

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
He comes off as someone that probably hates silence and being alone. I'm assuming he's not married and doesn't have kids because a sensible person that has to worry about other individuals well-being isn't offering to take a 10k paycut
, not including the gas during the commute.

shyt, if he is married and offering to do that, he must either be lying to his wife or have her ass trained. A woman ain't going to accept a 10k paycut unless it means a guaranteed 50-100k is coming in the near future.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I wouldn't take a paycut but I would definitely go back to the office if given a chance, wfh is extremely boring.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can tell everyone in here is a computer loving nerd that gets no pussc :mjlol:
I would prefer work from home
but I can't easily see a "people person" wanting to socialize and interact in person
a real meeting is definitely better than a zoom call

Certain "men" attach their self esteem and identity to "gets no pussc". That makes them weak.

There are those of us who actually are not phased.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Your colleague is a snake.

When people do things like that, they're indirectly telling their boss that they will work harder and for less money.

He's trying to make himself redundancy proof.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So because people would rather make money at home, that means they don't get pusssy and are nerds?

:heh:

Are you implying that brehs only get pusssy because they interact with the women they work with?

:usure:
A difference between having a preference and downing someone for wanting to go to the office
The comments I was referring to were the anti social reasons nyggas was listing
Avoiding a commute or being able to handle your kids schedule better are good reasons to want to work from home
But that weird antisocial shyt im not co-signing
I said I prefer work from home
But the majority of reasoning people had was weirdo answers