Breh I met wants less money to return to the office

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Can tell everyone in here is a computer loving nerd that gets no pussc :mjlol:
I would prefer work from home
but I can't easily see a "people person" wanting to socialize and interact in person
a real meeting is definitely better than a zoom call

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm never going back into the office. Remote work only from here on out.

tumblr_p54lfhuFlg1w5xhsuo3_400.gif

Simple solution: don't mix the two crowds.

Let people who want to go back into the office go back to the office and the people who want to work remote completely be remote.

That's REAL hybrid work.

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some people dont have good home situations for working remotely...

maybe they dont have a home office and work at the dining room table, or they have young kids at home, or their wife is a straight bytch....

I can see alot of reasons why someone would want to work in an office.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you read that right.

I was at a friends house and one of their friends was there talking about returning to work/office. He was explaining that his company went remote during the pandemic and since then, they have made it permanent by selling off/renting out most offices.

He said that he really likes working in the office and hates remote work. But what got me was that he spoke to his manager and said he would take a $10K pay CUT to go back into the office.

:wtf:

I legit thought I was hearing things. Breh was talking about how he thrives off of interacting with his coworkers and loves people. He said he loves his company, but is considering finding a new job that is on-site.
How many drinks y’all have at this point

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
some people dont have good home situations for working remotely...

maybe they dont have a home office and work at the dining room table, or they have young kids at home, or their wife is a straight bytch....

I can see alot of reasons why someone would want to work in an office.
That wasn’t his reason tho lol

Daps
Some people don't have social lives outside of work. No friends and no bytches:yeshrug: I'm willing to bet 9/10 times that's the main reason some people advocate going back to the office. If you ask me, Corporate America is college 2.0. The office is their only interaction with dudes and tight skirt women.

I can see loving the company so much you'd like to go back in office, but I'll be damned if I did it for a pay cut.
Bingo. Extroverts love being around people but taking a paycut for that is dumb. Breh could probably find jobs willing to pay him MORE to be hybrid or full time in office.

I'm actually closer to my coworkers now because we can chat all day on Teams while still working. In the office, we'd go down and grab breakfast back in the day, but it's a lot harder to stand around someone's desk chatting.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
but I can't easily see a "people person" wanting to socialize and interact in person
So because people would rather make money at home, that means they don't get pusssy and are nerds?

:heh:

Are you implying that brehs only get pusssy because they interact with the women they work with?

:usure:

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
Yeah you read that right.

I was at a friends house and one of their friends was there talking about returning to work/office. He was explaining that his company went remote during the pandemic and since then, they have made it permanent by selling off/renting out most offices.

He said that he really likes working in the office and hates remote work. But what got me was that he spoke to his manager and said he would take a $10K pay CUT to go back into the office.

:wtf:

I legit thought I was hearing things. Breh was talking about how he thrives off of interacting with his coworkers and loves people. He said he loves his company, but is considering finding a new job that is on-site.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I can see it, I guess. But why doesn’t he just go rent out a coworking space in the city?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interact with people in your off time. Gym/bars/social sites/park

Work should not be your main social interaction. Ole I want to gossip in the break room lol