Breh gives an interview after shooting in Atlanta and does the unthinkable after. WTF

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
True story, but two weeks ago I was traveling thru Atlanta on 285 bypass and stopped at a food exit to take a piss, in the WRONG part of Atlanta to stop and take a piss... I pull in Mcds parking lot and see a nikka chasing another nikka out the Mcds, thru the parking lot onto the busy road, the nikka he was chasing then started chasing after a nikka that was on a motorcycle going the opposite direction. The nikka on the bike didn't even look startled by it he just casually noticed the guy running at him at proceeded to pop a wheelie going up the street getting away from him :dahell: The shyt was like a fukking cartoon.

I 1000% believe this happened in Atlanta

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True story, but two weeks ago I was traveling thru Atlanta on 285 bypass and stopped at a food exit to take a piss, in the WRONG part of Atlanta to stop and take a piss... I pull in Mcds parking lot and see a nikka chasing another nikka out the Mcds, thru the parking lot onto the busy road, the nikka he was chasing then started chasing after a nikka that was on a motorcycle going the opposite direction. The nikka on the bike didn't even look startled by it he just casually noticed the guy running at him at proceeded to pop a wheelie going up the street getting away from him :dahell: The shyt was like a fukking cartoon.

I 1000% believe this happened in Atlanta
Do you remember what part of Atlanta you were in?

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is something I’m struggling with myself. You think you cussing a nikka out when these folks out here trying to play for keeps
Don’t do it bruh… I tell folks that all the time when I’m in the car with them. Not worth it when your friends are looking back in hindsight talking bout “he was killed because a guy cut him off”

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
As a bipolar I feel for breh. Take your fukking meds homie!

Sometimes if I don't take my shyt all I will think about is offing myself or going out and busting the first person I see in the head. Shyts real, nothing to play with.
Do you choose not to take it or do you forget?

I had somebody close to me that would decide they don't need the meds anymore , like once a month....and would spaz tf out for a few days