Breh gives an interview after shooting in Atlanta and does the unthinkable after. WTF

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Said this in the other thread but I had an interaction with dude after the peachtree shooting. Walked past him and he asked was there an active shooter then said he was about to be unactive. Then I see this story today
Dude was a walking time bomb, just waiting on anything to happen so he could pop off.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude was a walking time bomb, just waiting on anything to happen so he could pop off.

Yeah obviously I didn’t know he had all this going on, but in hindsight it makes sense. Cause he asked me and ol girl that question and just casually said he about to be unactive now. Like dude was matter of fact with it. I told ol girl that nikka tripping, he better let the police handle it. Cause at that point it’s police everywhere and they got everything blocked off, so why this nikka talking about finding the shooter. But after seeing this story the next day, it makes sense.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah obviously I didn’t know he had all this going on, but in hindsight it makes sense. Cause he asked me and ol girl that question and just casually said he about to be unactive now. Like dude was matter of fact with it. I told ol girl that nikka tripping, he better let the police handle it. Cause at that point it’s police everywhere and they got everything blocked off, so why this nikka talking about finding the shooter. But after seeing this story the next day, it makes sense.
This what makes me wonder what the fight on the bus started over. Another thing is if the dude pulled a gun on him, wouldn't the shyt be self defense?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This what makes me wonder what the fight on the bus started over. Another thing is if the dude pulled a gun on him, wouldn't the shyt be self defense?

Ain’t no telling the details of how it went down in the bus. I just know when I ran into him after the shooting he was on some ready for action shyt. I just didn’t know he was that serious and had some mental issues.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he was responsible for one shooting,and then murdered someone:francis:?

Alot of questions to be asked about these meds

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Knowing how Marta is, he either…

A. Ran into an ignorant nikka on the bus and got back active.

or

B. Never was able to fully calm himself back down and someone took offense to something he was doing/said.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They got that reporter on tv.
She’s lucky she’s still here:picard:
Her and her photographer better take a mental break.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Side topic, this is why I always tell friends and family not to argue with people you don't know.... So many mentally unstable folks walking around and you wouldn't even know it... add to it, the easy access of guns
This is something I’m struggling with myself. You think you cussing a nikka out when these folks out here trying to play for keeps