Breh gives an interview after shooting in Atlanta and does the unthinkable after. WTF

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Somebody pulled they strap to break up a fight with two strangers...on a bus....got his shyt took and then killed with it?

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Whether he made it to heaven or hell he gotta be fire hot with himself 🔥

Crazy thing is he told the lady in the interview that a pistol ain’t shyt and he will take that from someone.

He wasn’t lying.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I feel bad for dude. He knew he needed his medicine, was trying to get it, and was just happy to have a damn bank account. After shyt went down you know he was on that bus fukked up and didn't know what to do.

Country needs tk get serious about mental health issues. If people like this need meds it should be a priority to ensure they have access to them.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
Do you choose not to take it or do you forget?

I had somebody close to me that would decide they don't need the meds anymore , like once a month....and would spaz tf out for a few days
When I first started taking them I would forget sometimes or just get lazy with picking them up then quickly realized the effect it had and haven't skipped any since.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
As a bipolar I feel for breh. Take your fukking meds homie!

Sometimes if I don't take my shyt all I will think about is offing myself or going out and busting the first person I see in the head. Shyts real, nothing to play with.
What stops you from doing anything violent when you don't take your meds? Or what helps you avoid those thoughts?

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Sad story start to finish.

If you pull a gun on someone whose 6’6” 285, whose raging like the hulk…

:ufdup:You better use it and

:damn: YOU BET’ NOT MISS!