Breh gives an interview after shooting in Atlanta and does the unthinkable after. WTF

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
This is sad. He is in a hypomanic episode. He has Bipolar and did stated he was off his mood stabilizer (Depakote). What this all means is he is much more likely to engage in risky, dangerous life altering behavior that he can't gauge or stop. The meds keep him calm and he is not on them. He is erratic and speaking rapidly in the interview talking about grandiose things he would do. Unfortunately he got on a bus and he was unmedicated and in a manic episode and shyt went disastrous. I feel real bad for him

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The news crew should have gotten him help immediately. We have to start taking mental illness serious in this country.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
GP36-bgXsAAaRNF.png
Don’t tell me those are blood stains on his shirt

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When he looked to three left the first time i knew something was off

Daps
I clicked on the video expecting him to sound articulate, but after hearing him speak, and not waiting for him to get to the point, I’m not shocked at his actions. It’s just rare we see someone do an interview before they commit a crime.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is sad. He is in a hypomanic episode. He has Bipolar and did stated he was off his mood stabilizer (Depakote). What this all means is he is much more likely to engage in risky, dangerous life altering behavior that he can't gauge or stop. The meds keep him calm and he is not on them. He is erratic and speaking rapidly in the interview talking about grandiose things he would do. Unfortunately he got on a bus and he was unmedicated and in a manic episode and shyt went disastrous. I feel real bad for him
I don’t feel bad for him at all because while he is clearly having an episode, he’s the one who chose not to take his meds. I feel bad for the people who had to run into him that day or that week (or however long he was off his meds).

He’s crazy but not crazy enough to not know how to put an Amiri t-shirt on and go to the mall.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don’t feel bad for him at all because while he is clearly having an episode, he’s the one who chose not to take his meds. I feel bad for the people who had to run into him that day or that week (or however long he was off his meds).

He’s crazy but not crazy enough to not know how to put an Amiri t-shirt on and go to the mall.

He ran out of meds and Grady was taking they time getting them to him.

I hear about that shyt all the time. People can't get their meds on time so they start cutting pulls in half so they will have something in case they can't get a new prescription.

Last edited:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Don’t tell me those are blood stains on his shirt
It's an expensive Amiri shirt with holes in it.

I was watching ATL news footage of the food court incident, and before his interview you can see him helping the cops remove the police tape. This whole thing is something else.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ran out of meds and Grady was taking they time getting them to him.

I hear about that shyt all the time. People can't get their meds on time so they start cutting pulls on halve so they will have something in case they can't get a new prescription.
Damn. If that’s the case they need to be sued by everyone involved.