Breh gets tired of XBOX not feeding the gamers :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know a dikk watching fakkit like yourself isn’t gonna start talking about stalking

In YOUR OWN WORDS NOT HAVING GAMES = L so SHUT THE fukk UP WITH THE 2019 JUELZING. ITS LAME AND LAZY BREH.

GOING BY YOUR OWN POST, it’s clear it was fun for you to be a mindless stan, but since the Xbox one had no games you were left with no choice but to finally grow up.

NOT THE RECEIPTS!!!! :damn:
redman-look-away-o.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know a dikk watching fakkit like yourself isn’t gonna start talking about stalking

In YOUR OWN WORDS NOT HAVING GAMES = L so SHUT THE fukk UP WITH THE 2019 JUELZING. ITS LAME AND LAZY BREH.

GOING BY YOUR OWN POST, it’s clear it was fun for you to be a mindless stan, but since the Xbox one had no games you were left with no choice but to finally grow up.
Why you so pressed, did my lil comment hurt your feelings or something:mjlol:

you a grown ass man... stalking and getting mad over a system war :mjlol:

you can show me where I said it too.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this guy in the OP is a known Xbot not some random online cat just getting reactions. If he’s done that’s worth noting to some degree

I’ve never heard of him:usure:

And honestly, I don’t believe you have either hence your “this guy” instead of saying his name:mjgrin:

We never refer to known people anonymously, we don’t say “the guy that had the sketch show on Comedy Central but walked away” or “the guy that plays Ironman” or “the girl that did a sexy ape with Ray J and got famous”:russ:

But moving along.... from hearing some of the complaining, I see 2 things at fault.

Now granted, I do believe some games are short. But I do think some of y’all be blowing through these games too quickly.

Like how you get a game, put a weekend into it and beat it..... then complain about “where the games at? There are no games”:damn:

If you don’t have even a little backlog then either you rolling through these games to fast or you got too much time on your hands.

I had games from 2-4 years ago I ain’t beat till last year. And games from last and this year that probably won’t be completed till Avengers 5 drops :banderas:

Martha

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I’ve never heard of him:usure:

And honestly, I don’t believe you have either hence your “this guy” instead of saying his name:mjgrin:

We never refer to known people anonymously, we don’t say “the guy that had the sketch show on Comedy Central but walked away” or “the guy that plays Ironman” or “the girl that did a sexy ape with Ray J and got famous”:russ:
If you watch the video he asserts that hes an Xbox Stan for years. You can take 2 seconds and scroll his channel and see that this is definitely the case. The numbers on his channel also suggest he is known in some gaming communities for his opinions and thoughts. Unfortunately you are too intellectually lazy to have checked that yourself cause it would’ve shattered your point before you had the chance to make it.

& you must think the world revolves around you if you think you MUST know about every nikka on youtube with a following

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If you watch the video he asserts that hes an Xbox Stan for years. You can take 2 seconds and scroll his channel and see that this is definitely the case. The numbers on his channel also suggest he is known in some gaming communities for his opinions and thoughts. Unfortunately you are too intellectually lazy to have checked that yourself cause it would’ve shattered your point before you had the chance to make it.

& you must think the world revolves around you if you think you MUST know about every nikka on youtube with a following

Nope...

My point is.... people that are “known”

You normally can just drop they name and that’s all that needs to be said.

If I say “Hulk Hogan” you don’t have to check for yourself and watch Old WWF and WCW clips to intellectually educate yourself on him.

If I say Jean Claude Van Damme, you don’t have to go out and rent or stream Bloodsport, Kickboxer, or etc to know who he is.

If I say “Michael Jackson” you don’t have to YouTube and Wikipedia hos career and listen to his hits.

So if he’s “known” like that I not anyone who should have to do that either. It ain’t lazy, he’s just a nobody. :yeshrug:

Just because you have a little following don’t mean you famous.

Martha

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Nope...

My point is.... people that are “known”

You normally can just drop they name and that’s all that needs to be said.

If I say “Hulk Hogan” you don’t have to check for yourself and watch Old WWF and WCW clips to intellectually educate yourself on him.

If I say Jean Claude Van Damme, you don’t have to go out and rent or stream Bloodsport, Kickboxer, or etc to know who he is.

If I say “Michael Jackson” you don’t have to YouTube and Wikipedia hos career and listen to his hits.

So if he’s “known” like that I not anyone who should have to do that either. It ain’t lazy, he’s just a nobody. :yeshrug:

Just because you have a little following don’t mean you famous.

Martha
Playing semantics over the word “known” does nothing to validate your point & does even less to invalidate mine. Known is a nuanced word and I’m not gonna get into some back and forth over the logistics. You know what I mean, & you know what I meant. I never said famous. You can be known and not famous. I can’t believe I have to explain this to what I imagine is a grown man with at least a high school education.

& I have no idea who jean Claude can Damone is so good try with ur trash logic fam :camby:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Playing semantics over the word “known” does nothing to validate your point & does even less to invalidate mine. Known is a nuanced word and I’m not gonna get into some back and forth over the logistics. You know what I mean, & you know what I meant.

All you had to do...:youngsabo:

Was say his name :shaq:

But it’s whatever.... we can agree to disagree.

Martha

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
All you had to do...:youngsabo:

Was say his name :shaq:

But it’s whatever.... we can agree to disagree.

Martha
I had to google jean Claude van damme :umad: I recognized bloodsport but didn’t know him off name. Is he not known cause he’s not in my personal bubble??

If I had said that you tubers name would thatve made him more known??

The streets need answers Martha :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I had to google jean Claude van damme :umad: I recognized bloodsport but didn’t know him off name. Is he not known cause he’s not in my personal bubble??

If I had said that you tubers name would thatve made him more known??

The streets need answers Martha :damn:

You A GOTDAMN LIE!!!:umad:

now only have you watched his classics, you’ve seen Pound of Flesh;:ufdup:

Kickboxer Retaliation;:ufdup:

Assassination Games;:ufdup:

And Welcome To the Jungle:youngsabo:

You been watching Van Damme movies since he did No Retreat No Surrender:mjlit:

Martha

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Xbots trying to divert this thread into bloodsport general discussion and I’m not having it :ufdup:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Internet is stupid. 2 years ago this video would have been made about Nintendo.

Before that this same video would have been made about Sony

Most people with any of the 3 systems are playing games and enjoying themselves, while internet clowns say dumb shyt on forums and videos.
I liked you better when Xbox was doing ok

You were on the front lines, a true warrior. I did not fight alongside you but I always respected your ability to get to the facts when forum culture asked for everything but.

But I can see that even the strongest can only take so many losses.

Join us, & I promise you we will rekindle your spirits

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I liked you better when Xbox was doing ok

You were on the front lines, a true warrior. I did not fight alongside you but I always respected your ability to get to the facts when forum culture asked for everything but.

But I can see that even the strongest can only take so many losses.

Join us, & I promise you we will rekindle your spirits

giphy.gif
fukk outa here with this goofy shyt :mjlol: