Breh gets tired of XBOX not feeding the gamers :russ:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I hate agreeing with this dude after being down with Xbox since day 1. My current best experience on Xbox is...

NBA Streets 2 on Xbox or GTA IV on Xbox 360.

Yes.

They ABSOLUTELY fukked this up, they were arrogant at E3 when Sony took the opportunity and crushed them and ridiculously long disc install times, no really interesting exclusives and just knowing how they actually really think about us = bad. Also Mr. Spencer's E3 speeches promises hurt more than help.

Right now I play - never thought I'd write this - mostly on PlayStation 4. I'm way more hyped about connecting my Sega Megadrive/Genesis and playing NBA Jam than I am about installing a game on Xbox One and hoping it's ok. Somewhere along this story they thought "we run online with Xbox Live.. all these 360 players will definitely migrate to Xbox One" and they lost touch with reality while planning things out.

I remember playing Gears of War online like crazy and the majority of my friends having at least an Xbox 360 and when GTA IV and Halo 3 came out EVERYBODY was playing that on Xbox Live, literally a list of Friends online only playing 1 game. Especially those Halo days are over, thanks to them.

:francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate agreeing with this dude after being down with Xbox since day 1. My current best experience on Xbox is...

NBA Streets 2 on Xbox or GTA IV on Xbox 360.

Yes.

They ABSOLUTELY fukked this up, they were arrogant at E3 when Sony took the opportunity and crushed them and ridiculously long disc install times, no really interesting exclusives and just knowing how they actually really think about us = bad. Also Mr. Spencer's E3 speeches promises hurt more than help.

Right now I play - never thought I'd write this - mostly on PlayStation 4. I'm way more hyped about connecting my Sega Megadrive/Genesis and playing NBA Jam than I am about installing a game on Xbox One and hoping it's ok. Somewhere along this story they thought "we run online with Xbox Live.. all these 360 players will definitely migrate to Xbox One" and they lost touch with reality while planning things out.

I remember playing Gears of War online like crazy and the majority of my friends having at least an Xbox 360 and when GTA IV and Halo 3 came out EVERYBODY was playing that on Xbox Live, literally a list of Friends online only playing 1 game. Especially those Halo days are over, thanks to them.

:francis:

Xbox 360 was the greatest especially online. For some reason I had a bad feeling about Xbox One since they announced cause they're all focusing on "Cable/Entertainment Box" than focusing on "Games" that was when I switched up to PS4 and glad I made the right decision. My oldest brother was mad at me for copping PS4 cause he bought Xbox One, we always play against each other....then later on he regrets copped Xbox One cause none of them games got him attention and most of his friends/family switched up to PS4 so My brother traded in Xbox One to PS4 and he's happy with PS4.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
M$ should throw that bag at Valve for the rights for Left 4Dead or Half Life. Since they real cool with EA put that money up for Dead Space. Call Capcom for Lost Planet :francis:
What they need to do is focus on getting some high quality new ips from these studios they bought and focus on building their first party titles from the ground up. Forget about throwing money at established franchises.

Microsoft already has a problem with not taking risk with games that aren't guarenteed hits, that's why they're in the position they are in releasing halo, gears, and forza sequels.

What they should have done was throw a bag at take two to get outer worlds released exclusively for xbox.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Internet is stupid. 2 years ago this video would have been made about Nintendo.

Before that this same video would have been made about Sony

Most people with any of the 3 systems are playing games and enjoying themselves, while internet clowns say dumb shyt on forums and videos.

this guy in the OP is a known Xbot not some random online cat just getting reactions. If he’s done that’s worth noting to some degree

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole gen has been ass

Not PS4. PS4 been good to me.

Horizon Dawn Zero
God of War
Persona 5
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
Detroit Become Human
Yakuza Zero
Yakuza 6
Spider Man
SFV
Until Dawn
Ratchet and Clank
Infamous 2nd Son

Plus, PSVR :ohlawd:

New 2019 PS4 exclusive games are still coming Days Gone, Dreams, Ghost of Tsushima, Shenmue 3, Death Stranding.

Plus, I will cop Nintendo Switch soon. :wow: