Breh gets tired of XBOX not feeding the gamers :russ:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
shyt not for us PS gamers Sony has been feeding me well.:ahh:

just brought Detrot become human after beating Spiderman in GOW for God knows how many times. Everything's good on this side. I'll pray for y'all next gen because right now we eating good.:pachaha:
:whoa: i have a ps4, no xbox friend

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Original Xbox>>>>>Xbox One.
360 is still my goat.... well close second to the og, I just can’t figure out why M$ would drop the ball like this:mjcry:

I saw the writing on the wall the last few years leading up to the current gen that M$ was losing their touch with the shytty releases and Sony was dropping some heat. I know come E3 the games will return and M$ will be back in the race

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nikkas still stanning over systems:mjlol:

Just play the regular games and shut the fukk up about it:mjlol:

If you want to play single-player RPG's just buy you a fukking PS$ and stop crying
When the Xbox was hyped you were literally in all the threads

Now that shyt is taking the L, suddenly every xbot in the Arcadium is suddenly too mature for the console wars :mjlol:

All that Stan shyt fun till it ain’t huh? :mjgrin:

You can’t remove your uniform when ur side starts looking funny in the light.

Am I trippin or y’all see this too? @Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @PS4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
When the Xbox was hyped you were literally in all the threads

Now that shyt is taking the L, suddenly every xbot in the Arcadium is suddenly too mature for the console wars :mjlol:

All that Stan shyt fun till it ain’t huh? :mjgrin:

You can’t remove your uniform when ur side starts looking funny in the light.

Am I trippin or y’all see this too? @Rekkapryde @Fatboi1 @PS4
nikka was you stalking me or some shyt :mjlol:

I'm still in the same Xbox threads, shyt wasn't no fukking hype to me. I literally just purchased 2 games this weekend and I'm still on it. I haven't even touched my PS4 in about a year:mjlol:

Only you clowns consider shyt like this an L... and before you got all defensive, I was specifically talking about that whiney ass nerd in the video.

Grown ass nikkas stanning systems still... shyt is comedy

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nikka was you stalking me or some shyt :mjlol:

I'm still in the same Xbox threads, shyt wasn't no fukking hype to me. I literally just purchased 2 games this weekend and I'm still on it.

Grown ass nikkas stanning systems still... shyt is comedy
I know a dikk watching fakkit like yourself isn’t gonna start talking about stalking

In YOUR OWN WORDS NOT HAVING GAMES = L so SHUT THE fukk UP WITH THE 2019 JUELZING. ITS LAME AND LAZY BREH.

GOING BY YOUR OWN POST, it’s clear it was fun for you to be a mindless stan, but since the Xbox one had no games you were left with no choice but to finally grow up.

Daps
XB1 is the worst console I’ve owned and I’ve owned every PlayStation system except for psp, every Microsoft console and every Nintendo console except for the SNES, GBA and DS.

I won’t ever buy another Xbox.
Worse than wii-u?