Sony gamers GET IN HERE!!! (Ya bish)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
2 of these games probably won’t be out until 2026

:sas2:
If recreating reality helps you guys deal with reality, it kind of mashes reality not real for you.

So here's a little more reality... even if what you said was true, It still be better than the competition :banderas:

I'm just enjoying watching you guys create reasonings for why what is, isn't. Activision acquisition was never gonna pass, you was sure. Then it was well if they put COD in there it won't move the needle and prices would go up. Best showcase in years happens and it's "The mid stuff that is coming to ps5 is better than what made the show special in the first place :dahell:

You dudes are down BAD. And the fact Gamescon will only continue with even more new content has You dudes in straight up panic/shambles mode. @Rekkapryde could you please speak on Sony's stock. Down 15+% for the year :patrice: Microsoft up 30%, purchased Bethesda and activision and the narrative from you guys immediately following is that Microsoft is getting OUT THE GAME BUSINESS :mindblown:

Just bought 30 studios but they exiting because of little Tango. Cool story bros, Gamepass sucks too :tu:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If recreating reality helps you guys deal with reality, it kind of mashes reality not real for you.

So here's a little more reality... even if what you said was true, It still be better than the competition :banderas:

I'm just enjoying watching you guys create reasonings for why what is, isn't. Activision acquisition was never gonna pass, you was sure. Then it was well if they put COD in there it won't move the needle and prices would go up. Best showcase in years happens and it's "The mid stuff that is coming to ps5 is better than what made the show special in the first place :dahell:

You dudes are down BAD. And the fact Gamescon will only continue with even more new content has You dudes in straight up panic/shambles mode. @Rekkapryde could you please speak on Sony's stock. Down 15+% for the year :patrice: Microsoft up 30%, purchased Bethesda and activision and the narrative from you guys immediately following is that Microsoft is getting OUT THE GAME BUSINESS :mindblown:

Just bought 30 studios but they exciting because of little Tango. Cool story bros, Gamepass sucks too :tu:
Keep making up stuff to make yourself feel better. Not our fault M$ has been shyt the last 10 years and you get excited cause they showed off a bunch of multiplatform games.

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Keep making up stuff to make yourself feel better. Not our fault M$ has been shyt the last 10 years and you get excited cause they showed off a bunch of multiplatform games.

:mjlol:
No, you're salty excited about a bunch of multi platform games that you'll have to pay full price for. The greener side doesn't have to explain, because the best of the show is not what you guys keep defaulting back to :laff:

Let's test my theory. @gurf , what are your top 3 games of the Xbox show. I'll wait :popcorn:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No, you're salty excited about a bunch of multi platform games that you'll have to pay full price for. The greener side doesn't have to explain, because the best of the show is not what you guys keep defaulting back to :laff:

Let's test my theory. @gurf , what are your top 3 games of the Xbox show. I'll wait :popcorn:
Dragon Age
South Of Midnight
Fable

:yeshrug: