Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Beautiful girl...
Beautiful

So of course she a a$$hole

:francis:

yes she is a Beautiful Girl!!!!!!!!! :ohlawd:

but an arrogant self centered lil byatch :camby:

reminds me sooo much of my ex

i can understand the "simping" part on mcqueen's half....

too many times we as men let a woman's beauty undermine our manhood :ufdup:

and these HOES know it too!!.......

i hope dude realize like i did that when you confident in yourself and work hard in all aspects of your life..YOU HAVE MANY OPTIONS and BYATCHES LIKE THAT ARE EXPENDABLE
:manny:

don't worry 15 years from now ....30 to 40 lbs later...two kids and massive debt and years of abuse...

she gonna have a lifetime of regrets....

cause she truly was an azzhole..

all thougout her tweets she gave no fukks about dude...

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
McQueen didn't smash. The nikka is mad because the chick he's talking to didn't want him like that and he thought she wanted to date.

I'm surprised he was dating a Black girl and a dark skin one at that. I was almost certain that he was a c00n. In all of his comedy vlogs (where he would go up to a girl and ask her out) they were always White, Latino or Asian. Like 99 percent of the time. I would be watching the video hoping he would go up to a bad Black chick standing nearby and instead he would see them and b line for some homely, below average White/Latina or Asian girl standing next to her.
He said he likes Latinas the most.

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
i hope dude realize like i did that when you confident in yourself and work hard in all aspects of your life..YOU HAVE MANY OPTIONS and BYATCHES LIKE THAT ARE EXPENDABLE
:manny:

Men gotta realize our prime is when our money/assets are right. We ain't on a clock like women. Work hard, and take care of ya health.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
facts. Just from being around "models" for my photography I don't even look at pretty girls in awe anymore. Some of they lives be sloppy as shyt.

I think dudes need to go out of their way to desensitize themselves from pretty girls.

I may need to grab a camera and get crackin. Make some side money :patrice:

Her ex responded defending her name like a true simp :mjlol::laff: :laff:

nikka got eye surgery to make his eyes green

:dwillhuh:

Everyone in this story lost.

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
She's dime a dozen in cali. I see girls like this all day. Most are idiots. Cali is full of wannabe model girls who are bums that think they're wood nymphs or some shyt. They belong to the game. Nothing wrong with claiming them if you're not big on traditional relationships.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Basically leeched that nikka for attention

:francis:

Probably was texting the nikka at 2 in the morning had him thinking she was feeling him.
The worst thing is that he leeched from her. He just started this new channel because vlogging takes no effort and he wants more money so he's been using ol girl as clickbait for damn near all his videos