Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
its not about being stone cold. Its about being real with yourself. Yes she was playing games. But guy was playing himself. Dude was waiting on the girl to text him to test her and he said he waited 3 or 4 days and then told her that's proof she doesn't care about him. There is a middle between stone cold and moist. Imagine everytime you text your girl she always moody because she feels you don't text her enough. That type of energy would get annoying quick to the point where you feel like texting her even less. I think it's even worse for a female to deal with a male like that cause a male acting like that makes him look feminine and even less attractive to her.

Don't even mean to cape for these hoes cause i can tell she's on that bs too. But at the end of the day, a bytch will act like a bytch. Doesn't excuse his own moistness

I don't know who dude is or what the situation is. But from all feedback here, it seems dude was smitten by an attractive, pumpkinhead IG THOT and lost all sense of decorum.

Sounds like they weren't even at a serious point yet, so dude was putting too much value into her or should I say the idea of her. Especially to be waiting by the phone. Until a person has shown that their intentions are serious, you don't put stock into what that person does or doesn't do.

Peace

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Why do you think pretty black women are trifling hoes? :jbhmm:

Do you think the same about white women?

I don't know any white women currently...
I'm just speakin off my caved in chest where my feelings used to be.
It's so hard even tryna be friends with black women...always an uphill battle.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Lol this reminds me of that thread few years ago when dude broke up with his IG model chick and made a YouTube sobbing and shyt. I been looking for it for awhile but can't find it.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
nikkas got green eyes....nikkas got blue hair

giphy.gif

GrindMode

All Star
Daps
Idk why but this new blue hair def adds to the c00ning image. I'm sure he only dated this girl (for a brief time) because she has a large following on Ig and he thought he got himself into the game fukking Ig 'models'. lol
how is blue hair c00ning?