Breh Drops instagram model after snapping out of simping and shes pissed :lolbron:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Um guy, you're playing games by airing your business on social media. I don't feel sorry for him, I'm assuming he never took her out to dinner or a proper date because he only talked about texting....yet he wonders why she didn't put in the effort..
Considering their relationship is over, its not "playing games," and you don't continually take broke women on dates :mjlol:
You put in time-related, and emotional-effort, you don't blow your money, especially if she's not reciprocating :gucci:
And he took her out, I think its mentioned in an earlier video, you just don't keep doing it :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He did the right thing, too many men get caught in the simpin cycle because their girl is really attractive. Been there and done that, as long as I can jerk off there is never a need to simp. Good on breh for fixing his patterns, she treated him like trash.

if you can get one attractive girl you can get another

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol this reminds me of that thread few years ago when dude broke up with his IG model chick and made a YouTube sobbing and shyt. I been looking for it for awhile but can't find it.

Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

kqxXPoO.gif

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Considering their relationship is over, its not "playing games," and you don't continually take broke women on dates :mjlol:
You put in time-related, and emotional-effort, you don't blow your money, especially if she's not reciprocating :gucci:
And he took her out, I think its mentioned in an earlier video, you just don't keep doing it :francis:
Okay then....move on and stop contacting. He was being lazy and expected more, now it didn't pay off so he's feeling some kind of way. Whatever.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
We're not going to talk about how all these dudes live in LA?
tbh, all the young YouTube nikkas moved to or are moving to LA so they can link up with each other and do the vlog channels. Vlog channels are "safe" and YouTube doesn't demonetize them unless you're doing sexual pranks and shyt.

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Man LA nikkas straight weirdos. fukk outta here nikka lookin like a robot:stopitslime:

fukk CACli
Whats crazy is my ol head actually has eyes like that but he has glaucoma. Turned his hazel eyes blue. Some days they mix together.

His eyes are beautiful but he can't see. Smh

I didn't even know this kind of stuff even existed. I'm out the loop. No one seems to wanna look the way they were born.