Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
You're right, Republicans are the only people smart enough to know who they want to vote for, the rest of us are ignorant and just vote Down ballot every election like sheep. :mjpls:

Republicans voters are not smart. They just actually have a plan, while Democrats only have "vote for us because the other side is bad", and don't do shyt when they are actually in power and have a senate majority.

Democrats can't even agree on universal healthcare.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I didn't know wtf i doing when i got to college, they literally had us fill out loan paperwork as part of day 1 orientation. I had parents but they weren't there to help me understand what i was doing. just thought it was part of classes. never paid a bill in life at that point, and then i supposed to know my way around a loan paperwork unsupervised.
If i could do it again, i probably would've done my first two years at community college and just paid that with a part time job. maybe get an associates degree in the process so i can start working in my field, making better money, then enroll in university with grants and money saved up to pay tuition instead of just 4 years of loans.
I would’ve just got certified and started working immediately. It’s an evil world. I didn’t even understand how you paid that shyt back the first year :damn: :russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Republicans voters are not smart. They just actually have a plan, while Democrats only have "vote for us because the other side is bad", and don't do shyt when they are actually in power and have a senate majority.

Democrats can't even agree on universal healthcare.
Can't tell if this is doubling down or backpeddling. So i'll ask again, Why are assuming democratic voter's are not intellgient to cast a ballot based on what issues the do or do not support, and instead implying that they simply vote down the party line out of what, tradition?:mjpls:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
:mjgrin:
LTR_Page_1.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just voting Democrat down ballot is not enough. People have to pay attention to the policies and the ideologies of Democrat politicians or else you still end up with Joe Manchin's and milquetoast Liberals that won't fight for anything. 30 years of p*ssy Liberals that don't believe in anything and don't fight for anything has gotten us to this point.

Republicans are not just voting for anybody with an R next to their name, but the most right-wing, psychotic candidates, and purging all the "RINO's" from the party to where the only options available are the Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc.
This is why I keep telling people to vote in the primaries, but that's too much work for #BothSides crowd:francis:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Can't tell if this is doubling down or backpeddling. So i'll ask again, Why are assuming democratic voter's are not intellgient to cast a ballot based on what issues the do or do not support, and instead implying that they simply vote down the party line out of what, tradition?:mjpls:
Most american voters are not intelligent. Most americans don't even vote.

The party lines are more defined with Republicans than with Democrats.