Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't be mad, just get your ass out there next election cycle and vote Dem down ballot.. its that simple
This is only one facet. Take those primaries seriously! By the time the Generals come along, you might not like the choices. The primaries are where you can weed out the shyt stains that make people say “lesser of two evils.” You get that when people sleep on the goddamn primaries.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They trying their best to hand this shyt back to Biden :dead:

They on a ‘96 Bulls run right now

Triple H reign of terror vibes :damn:
wrap it up... This is already handed back to Biden.... gonna be another Dem take over in both houses next near... Watch Biden go in full not give a fukk mode....

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
Until the government gives us an itemized list asking what we want our. Taxes to go towards specifically then you can shut your stupid bytch ass up fakkit :what:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Elections matter folks and it has serious consequences who wins. Trump appointed three hardcore right wing supreme court judges that are there for a life time, just the consequence of trump winning, roe is gone, affirmative action is gone so less blacks in colleges, next it may even be obamacare, people better get real and serious and register to vote, they wouldn't fight tooth and nail and this hard to restrict black folks voting number if elections aren't critical.
There is no excuse for a black person who is eligble to vote not to be registered to vote, its the height of iireesonspibility, there is an all out threat to black civil rights and liberties
I agree with this, 0 excuses not to vote but this shyt is also "rigged".
We voted for Obama and they just decided to block him from appointing someone, then Trump gets an extra pick.
Trump did not even win the popular vote and got that much power.

I wish we had higher voting participation and their lifetime appointments stripped away.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It won’t matter when Republicans know the SC is in their back pocket and they can go to it every single time
Yeah well what if Dems win the senate by a 3-4 seat majority? who's to say Biden just might add 4 more justices to the Scots.... that alone will dilute trumps illegitamate judges

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The vote straight dem brehs still think we can vote ourselves out of this shyt. Biden can still do this but he won't we really need to talk about how our dem leaders are so chill and relaxed about this shyt. The abortion shyt was the tipping point but nobody listened to people ringing the alarm

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
We see the republicans fudging up the country and nobody fighting back. The coli brehs stay talking about "this is what happens when you don't vote" when the public has voted for a dem president for 12 years out of the last 16 years. If Republicans only need 4 years of Trump to mess everything up then this shyt really needs to be torn down.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I would’ve never went to college if I knew the detriment of student loans and how serious of a choice it was to take them out. Making that choice as a kid who just lost a parent is crazy. The definition of predatory lending. I’m in a somewhat okay position but man, it’s wild when you think about it.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
Biden did fail. This was a promise he made when the conservatives had a majority in the supreme courts. You dudes just don't want to hold elected officials to their word.

Why did Biden make this promise if he couldn't pass it?
Trumpers can't help but expose themselves. It's sad. These cacs can't even keep their nonsensical posts in their pasty mayo social circles
:unimpressed:

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
never see all complaining about bank bailouts or anything

why are you so bothered by your neighbors getting relief?
I made a thread talking about Obama approving the bank bailouts and African Americans suffering for it