Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
You taxpayers wouldn't be paying it dumbass, it would be voided.

Meanwhile your taxpayer dollars have funded Elon Musks Twitter purchase
Good, more potential business for Sofi.
Lmao, im buying more shares today this is about to run

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Just voting Democrat down ballot is not enough. People have to pay attention to the policies and the ideologies of Democrat politicians or else you still end up with Joe Manchin's and milquetoast Liberals that won't fight for anything. 30 years of p*ssy Liberals that don't believe in anything and don't fight for anything has gotten us to this point.

Republicans are not just voting for anybody with an R next to their name, but the most right-wing, psychotic candidates, and purging all the "RINO's" from the party to where the only options available are the Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I would’ve never went to college if I knew the detriment of student loans and how serious of a choice it was to take them out. Making that choice as a kid who just lost a parent is crazy. The definition of predatory lending. I’m in a somewhat okay position but man, it’s wild when you think about it.
I didn't know wtf i doing when i got to college, they literally had us fill out loan paperwork as part of day 1 orientation. I had parents but they weren't there to help me understand what i was doing. just thought it was part of classes. never paid a bill in life at that point, and then i supposed to know my way around a loan paperwork unsupervised.
If i could do it again, i probably would've done my first two years at community college and just paid that with a part time job. maybe get an associates degree in the process so i can start working in my field, making better money, then enroll in university with grants and money saved up to pay tuition instead of just 4 years of loans.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It's almost like voting matters or something.

I don't wanna hear no boo-hooing about how shyt is worse now when you have a SCOTUS that's actively trying to crush anything that doesn't support the white, affluent power structure.

I would’ve never went to college if I knew the detriment of student loans and how serious of a choice it was to take them out. Making that choice as a kid who just lost a parent is crazy. The definition of predatory lending. I’m in a somewhat okay position but man, it’s wild when you think about it.

It's how the shyt was positioned to ALL of us. Even those of us with parents around. They knew majority of those lenders were poor or colored. That's why even the Parent Plus was pushed so hard too. Strap MULTIPLE generations with this debt so there's no excuse to "not go to college".

Then on top of that, knowing that personal finance literacy is virtually nonexistant in the US, they hit you with these insane interest rates and payement terms. It's not a good situation at all and was totally predatory. The only solution would be for someone to sue the US department of education itsself.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
I hear you breh, but hear me out.. your tax $$$ went to fraudulent PPP loans that were forgivin without any scrutiny leading to inflation which destabilized the economy..

your tax dollars went to vacations, used cars and LVMH
:mjlol:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just voting Democrat down ballot is not enough. People have to pay attention to the policies and the ideologies of Democrat politicians or else you still end up with Joe Manchin's and milquetoast Liberals that won't fight for anything. 30 years of p*ssy Liberals that don't believe in anything and don't fight for anything has gotten us to this point.

Republicans are not just voting for anybody with an R next to their name, but the most right-wing, psychotic candidates, and purging all the "RINO's" from the party to where the only options available are the Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc.
You're right, Republicans are the only people smart enough to know who they want to vote for, the rest of us are ignorant and just vote Down ballot every election like sheep. :mjpls:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
The vote straight dem brehs still think we can vote ourselves out of this shyt. Biden can still do this but he won't we really need to talk about how our dem leaders are so chill and relaxed about this shyt. The abortion shyt was the tipping point but nobody listened to people ringing the alarm
Voting or non voting is why we’re here today