Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

Daps
And people here seriously think we would get reparations passed on a national level :mjlol:

There would literally be a civil war part deux before that happens

Even if it did pass, these rulings are showing that it would quickly get struck down by the the SC.

A silver lining could be getting the misguided folks who will only vote for candidates campaigning on reparations to finally wake up and start focusing on things their elected officials can actually influence.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Makes sense. The president doesn't have authority to cancel debt without congress. They were lying to everybody the whole time.
The whole thing been a shyt show. I remember Biden ignoring the memo from the head of education after requesting he write it for months on end.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And people here seriously think we would get reparations passed on a national level :mjlol:

There would literally be a civil war part deux before that happens
nikkas still talking that reparations shyt rn is beyond delusional. I mean it was delusional before when people talked like it was gonna happen tomorrow back when Trump was in office

But to believe that now at a time when a conservative SC is going at civil rights :childplease: Unserious negros. They always were tbh, the reparations talk was just an excuse to get off edgy uncle tom hot takes.

This shyt is cooked. Exiting this country has been in my 5 year plan since Bernie lost

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Somebody gotta pay for them forgiven loans. Forgiven loans is a temporary fix anyway. What about the new freshmen coming in? Will they be forgiven too?

The real problem should be investigating why these Universities charge so much. Math 142 is $700 at a community college. At a university that same course is $3000

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Zero understanding why people support conservatives so much.

They only help out a very small number of people, basically all their buddies.

I mean, I understand why :mjpls: but they do so much damage to themselves during the process.

Like a lot of white folks going to be hurting with this ruling, with this economy and with this inflation.
If you're really trying to better your life through education and break some ceilings, you just got so many more obstacles put in your way today.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We see the republicans fudging up the country and nobody fighting back. The coli brehs stay talking about "this is what happens when you don't vote" when the public has voted for a dem president for 12 years out of the last 16 years. If Republicans only need 4 years of Trump to mess everything up then this shyt really needs to be torn down.
A President is one aspect. A President without a compliant congress is useless. A compliant congress with a defiant supreme court is useless. Right wingers in lower courts, school administrations, and numerous local offices. The truth is, voting has to be like paying your bills. Take a few minutes out to see what the fukk all the mail you get is talking about and vote for things that arent Presidential. Its obvious how much work is necessary that I didnt truly know until I put in my first vote. Suddenly I get mailers for all kinds of positions that need to be voted for. When someone says “dont vote” or any similar sentiment, you can bet your ass the people who share that sentiment ignore the literal dozens of things they can actually vote on regularly. Only voting for the President is not much different from posting “black lives matter” on social media and then doing absolutely no work to further the point.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Just voting Democrat down ballot is not enough. People have to pay attention to the policies and the ideologies of Democrat politicians or else you still end up with Joe Manchin's and milquetoast Liberals that won't fight for anything. 30 years of p*ssy Liberals that don't believe in anything and don't fight for anything has gotten us to this point.

Republicans are not just voting for anybody with an R next to their name, but the most right-wing, psychotic candidates, and purging all the "RINO's" from the party to where the only options available are the Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz, Rick Scott, Marjorie Taylor Greene, etc.
This is bullshyt

Manchin has voted for every Biden Bill. He’s the only democrat that would get senate seat in his state

Y’all find all types of ways to praise republicans on here