Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Watch them post in here about how Biden failed. And nothing about Trump's appointed SC judges

Biden did fail. This was a promise he made when the conservatives had a majority in the supreme courts. You dudes just don't want to hold elected officials to their word.

Why did Biden make this promise if he couldn't pass it?

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, we can’t have a slight advantage at schools we can’t get 10 or 20 K off student loans and these businesses are going to straight up start discriminating against Black people

I need to get my money up and start being heartless it’s going to be a hot summer

this makes no sense

in what context, if you're gonna be this way with people it doesn't help, esepcially poeple who look like you

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Canon

Veteran
Daps
To quote myself, canceling ALL student debt would cost $400 billion

The government has given out $777 billion in covid relief and forgiven it all. How fukkED up is this?
you don't hear a single complaint from these people about this sort of thing

but when they hear bout there neighbor getting relief "bu bu what about my taxes?" :hhh:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
It's still fukk RBG but it still would have been a 5-4 decision whether she stepped down before 2016 (or lived past 2020) or not.

And unless she had retired before the 2014 midterm the Republican Senate would have just held her seat vacant.
yeah she's partly to blame... however if mofos never elected trump he would not have gotten 3 fukkin Supreme Court picks in 1 term.... At best Hilary would have had 2 picks

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Elections matter folks and it has serious consequences who wins. Trump appointed three hardcore right wing supreme court judges that are there for a life time, just the consequence of trump winning, roe is gone, affirmative action is gone so less blacks in colleges, next it may even be obamacare, people better get real and serious and register to vote, they wouldn't fight tooth and nail and this hard to restrict black folks voting number if elections aren't critical.
There is no excuse for a black person who is eligble to vote not to be registered to vote, its the height of iireesonspibility, there is an all out threat to black civil rights and liberties