Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
fukk republicans too.

fukk every single one of them.

Why is so hard for you simple minded dudes to realize Republicans are shyt and Democrats are too weak to do something about it?

That's not "both sides"

You can vote democrat down ballot (like i've done my entire life and will continue to do) and still criticize them for not actually fighting for the people they "claim" to fight for?
What are democrats supposed to do about republicans? this is a democracy.. repubs arent just clarence thomas and politicians but also c00n nikkas that can be your neighbor.

This country needs a serious re-education and fast or it will not last much longer.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
this is a democracy.

Barely

A Republican presidential candidate hasn't won the popular vote in almost 20 years.

Republicans overturned Roe v. Wade with most of the country not even supporting banning abortions, with a Democrat president, AND the Democrats having a senate majority.

A majority of Americans support universal health care and we still don't have it.

That's not a democracy.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
im actually curious how this plays out next year

half the voters in every state are women. so if abortion is that important to them, dems should win in a landslide

I think they will and hope they do.

Then again I don't trust white women after a majority of them voted for Trump over Hilary in 2016 :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they will and hope they do.

Then again I don't trust white women after a majority of them voted for Trump over Hilary in 2016 :patrice:
that was before trump took away their right to an abortion :mjlol:

even a ton of conservative and republican women with daughters. they arent gonna like the idea that britney can't take care of the 'mistake' she made when they sent her off to college :mjpls:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Your taxes already go to 3rd world countries getting ran up in and occupied for no reason

Atleast with loan forgiveness you KNOW for a fact it's going to help millions of people, what's wrong with yall

Think about what you're saying right now.

People can barely afford rent and food, they sure as hell can't pay more in taxes to bail out students. :francis:

If you got it like that, feel free to pay more, everybody tryna make ends meet.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
How does student loan forgiveness affect you? If it doesn't either way, please stfu

It effects the tax payers who can barely put food on the table as is. Most tax payers are living pay check to pay check.

But I forgot, this the coli, home of the big baller shot callers.:hubie: