Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
know of several people that chose to not go to college because of how expensive it was for them, they went to trade, or joined the Army. Several others worked night and day and slept very little to pay off their loans. How do you tell these people that their taxes will be used to pay off the debts of the privilege that went to the College? Is this fair to you? @Ozymandeas @The_Truth

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Republicans voters are not smart. They just actually have a plan, while Democrats only have "vote for us because the other side is bad", and don't do shyt when they are actually in power and have a senate majority.

Democrats can't even agree on universal healthcare.

Where in a thread right now talking about conservative judges striking down Democrats attempt to relieve people of student loans. And yall still spit this "dEmoCraTs dOnT dO shyt bUt sAy oThEr SiDe bAd!!"

When are yall gonna wake up and realize being black and being aimlessly critical of Democrats no matter what they do is not the height of black political thought, and has in fact caused us a bunch of shyt.

VOTE FOR THE LIBERAL CANDIDATE AND THE LIBERAL PARTY. PERIOD.

I'm done hearing armchair militant nonsense about protesting "Democrats." When the only thing we need to be focused on is making sure Republicans eat shyt and get the fukk out their seats. Yall kill me.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
know of several people that chose to not go to college because of how expensive it was for them, they went to trade, or joined the Army. Several others worked night and day and slept very little to pay off their loans. How do you tell these people that their taxes will be used to pay off the debts of the privilege that went to the College? Is this fair to you? @Ozymandeas @The_Truth
Exactly coli just wanna be coddled

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Where in a thread right now talking about conservative judges striking down Democrats attempt to relieve people of student loans. And yall still spit this "dEmoCraTs dOnT dO shyt bUt sAy oThEr SiDe bAd!!"

When are yall gonna wake up and realize being black and being aimlessly critical of Democrats no matter what they do is not the height of black political thought, and has in fact caused us a bunch of shyt.

I'm done hearing armchair militant nonsense about protesting "Democrats." When the only thing we need to be focused on is making sure Republicans eat shyt and get the fukk out their seats. Yall kill me.

NOOOOOOOOOO don't say ANYTHING bad about the democrats

NOOOOOOOOOOO just vote democrat and NEVER criticize them afterwards.

NOOOOOOOOO even if you still vote democrat and have voted democrat your entire life you still can't say ANYTHING bad about them

NOOOOOOOOOO

06fff20f401fa1dce9a7e8e358a69b1026bee16a9fe420bc290505c5b8c35d6a_1.jpg

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
At what point are the people who go hard in the paint towards black "bothsiders" going to have smoke for non-black people who have higher republican voter rates. Black people even with all our complaining still gonna be blindly voting Democrat at the highest percentages. When are people going to have smoke for the other groups like Asians and Hispanics who never have to sacrifice for the greater good?

Cause minorities are not cause of my problems, the govt and big business is?

Last edited:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

Say it louder to the people in the back that still want to spew that "both sides" nonsense.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Why would I have smoke for people under the same system of WS?:coffee:
because they are the ones actually voting republican at higher rates. Even with bothsiders black people vote in a monolithic block. Even with all our bytching about democrats we still "sacrifice" because of doomsday voting. Yet somehow nobody ever has smoke for the other groups that have significant numbers on them republican columns.

bytching to black people about voting democrat, is like when Obama was wagging his finger at black college grads at that commencements speech talking bout how they need to do better.

I'm just tired of us being the only group told we have to save everybody else.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
"I went through a struggle, so you should as well" is crazy thinking.

I paid most of my student loans off and have 3k left to pay and I started at 20k. Even if I paid the 3k myself I still would be in support of having student loans be wiped out for everyone else. I'm only worried about the present and the future, not what I already did in the past.

It's like people don't understand this is how change works. You're not supposed to struggle like previous generations did, or go through worse. It's supposed to get better over time. We all listen to Jay-Z, right? "Hov did that, so hopefully, you wouldn't have to go through that."

Imagine graduating from a shytty high school and years later, you find out they've made improvements in everything. More funding for extracurricular activities, better teachers, internship opportunities that help you shine on college applications. You wouldn't be upset at the younger kids for having it easier than you did. You would be happy that your old high school got its shyt together and can provide better for the current students.

Or how parents want their kids to do better than them. Look at all the famous people that gave their kids a leg up in life, something those same famous people didn't have when they were kids. Would they want their kids to grow up the way they did so they can learn about the struggle, or would they want better for them?

Same logic with student loans. People think because they didn't have, nobody else should. It makes no sense to me.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
What interest do the republican party serve black people in the 21st century?

fukk republicans too.

fukk every single one of them.

Why is so hard for you simple minded dudes to realize Republicans are shyt and Democrats are too weak to do something about it?

That's not "both sides"

You can vote democrat down ballot (like i've done my entire life and will continue to do) and still criticize them for not actually fighting for the people they "claim" to fight for?