Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Elections matter folks and it has serious consequences who wins. Trump appointed three hardcore right wing supreme court judges that are there for a life time, just the consequence of trump winning, roe is gone, affirmative action is gone so less blacks in colleges, next it may even be obamacare, people better get real and serious and register to vote, they wouldn't fight tooth and nail and this hard to restrict black folks voting number if elections aren't critical.
There is no excuse for a black person who is eligble to vote not to be registered to vote, its the height of iireesonspibility, there is an all out threat to black civil rights and liberties

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I agree with this, 0 excuses not to vote but this shyt is also "rigged".
We voted for Obama and they just decided to block him from appointing someone, then Trump gets an extra pick.
Trump did not even win the popular vote and got that much power.

I wish we had higher voting participation and their lifetime appointments stripped away.
And I know people hate the Dems and that's understandable, but would you rather have them or a party that puts more time and effort to reverse everything that was of beneficial to you?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Spineless p*ssy shyt.

Not even the Liberals in the past were that p*ssy. They didn't throw up their hands and say "oh well ending segregation is impossible". They fought for it and accomplished it no matter how insurmountable it was.

shyt 20 years ago, most people thought overturning Roe v. Wade or Affirmative action was impossible but here we are.

It's crazy what you can accomplish when you actually believe in your cause and will fight for it.

No wonder these modern day Liberals are a joke.
Overturning of roe and AA never happens if that are suppose to show up vote Dem do just that

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
2_h84h.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I as a taxpayer shouldn't have to pay for your poor decisions taking out 1000s of dollars in high interest student loans
Lame perspective. Everything isnt about you and don't pretend to care all of a sudden where your tax dollars are going. Americans are so fukkin selfish its pathetic. Just admit you don't want to see another man's gain out of pure spite and jealousy "but but it ain't fair"...fukkin crybabies