Breaking: we aren’t getting shyt / student loan forgiveness blocked. (Supreme Court ruling)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't suggest that breh. They'll garnish your wages and take your tax refund(if you get them) until it's paid. I dated a girl who had a wages garnished and seeing what she took home after the government got theirs
zu8RnFJ.png
I ain’t scared. They can fukk the economy beyond repair if they want to.:birdman:

They don’t garnish for student loans as long as you make an “attempt” to pay.

If they ever threaten garnishment i’ll send them a couple $s and they will leave me alone.

Or i’ll enroll in more college classes and defer again.

I ain’t paying them mufukkas shyt :camby:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's even HARDER to conceptualize. Because state schools are some of the biggest employers nationwide. If anything, the emphasis on college athletics should be reduced. Let the pro sports apparatus fund academies (like they do in Europe for soccer) and let the schools focus on academics. That alone would knock tuitions down by BILLIONS. But you'd effectively kill schools like Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, Iowa, etc which use their sports programs as major recruitment tools, even for non-athletes.

Largest employers while paying adjuncts (who are the majority of their teaching force) basically the equivalent of minimum wage. There is a lot of glut in colleges and tell to the truth, the education standards are subpar at a lot of institutions with the amount of money being charged.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have paid/am paying mine, but I understand it's a bullshyt practice.
I don't owe anywhere near as my friends (less than 5000 left--that I can payoff today). Just because something was unfair to us doesn't mean it should continue. How can we change anything if we say, "well, I paid for it and did it, even though it sucked."

My niece is going to school this year. Unlike when I went to school, I was able to teach her everything about loans and how they work. I didn't have that, and many others don't have that. I was fired from teaching/tutoring because I held SAT Prep and Financial Literacy courses at a school. I don't want the younger generations to have to go through something (that wasn't a huge burden for me-- but a burden nonetheless), all because you and I had to do struggle with it.
I hear you bro and I totally understand.

I'm just saying you have to understand there are different types of people who have differing mindsets.

Some ppl agree with you that it should be viewed differently vs how it was in the past.

There's others who couldn't buy the car they wanted, or the house they wanted, or couldn't live the life they wanted etc at the time bc of student debt. That person MAY not feel in favor of someone else coming behind them and getting it for free.

All I'm saying.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Here we go. Here's where the Liberals start sounding like Republicans now.

"Universal healthcare is not realistic but $2 trillion in the War in Afghanistan is"
This is America and that is reality

There were never be enough votes to over haul the healthcare. There will always be votes for the Military industrial complex

Why y’all are over here hoping and wishing for the IMPOSSIBLE and bytching and moaning that Dems are abolishing capitalism

I’m saying the goal is to minimize republican power

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
It is bad, yes. But it keeps people on the grid in the rat race, which is what the govt wants...in addition to their money being paid back so they can continue to overpay themselves

And you wouldn't want to lessen/end that because.....?

Largest employers while paying adjuncts (who are the majority of their teaching force) basically the equivalent of minimum wage. There is a lot of glut in colleges and tell to the truth, the education standards are subpar at a lot of institutions with the amount of money being charged.

You get no arguments from me on this one. I'm well aware. Not to mention the highest paid public employees in MANY states are college basketball and football coaches. Like...come the fukk on.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
This is America and that is reality

There were never be enough votes to over haul the healthcare. There will always be votes for the Military industrial complex

Why y’all are over here hoping and wishing for the IMPOSSIBLE and bytching and moaning that Dems are abolishing capitalism

I’m saying the goal is to minimize republican power

Spineless p*ssy shyt.

Not even the Liberals in the past were that p*ssy. They didn't throw up their hands and say "oh well ending segregation is impossible". They fought for it and accomplished it no matter how insurmountable it was.

shyt 20 years ago, most people thought overturning Roe v. Wade or Affirmative action was impossible but here we are.

It's crazy what you can accomplish when you actually believe in your cause and will fight for it.

No wonder these modern day Liberals are a joke.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
This fukking country is trash. Just throw the whole damn country away. Can't have have affirmative action. Can't get MILD student debt forgiveness. Cost of Education and Healthcare through the roof. Florida. Smfh
Don't forget about the cost of living going up as well. these n-gga's determined to give us a great recession