BREAKING: US tells Ukraine we’re broke, HYON

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Israel requested an additional 14 Billion dollars in tax payer dollars to massacre even more Palestinians..I didnt hear Biden admin claim theyd run out of cash when Bibi came calling.
And I reiterate, the war will become way more costlier for America if it abandons Ukraine now, forcing them to do what they swore theyd do and were prevented to by the US. Which is to enter Russia and take the war there. The implications of that are grave.

:mjgrin:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All these dummies who cheerleaded this war like it was drill rap will pretend they never did that. They never really cared. TV and social media told them "we bussin' at the opps" and they stanned.
A lot of them on this very forum. You couldn’t tell them fools Ukraine wasn’t winnning this.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You orcs need to take some personal responsibility as to why after 100 years of mistakes you’re still retarded.
Interesting choice of words :mjpls:

But the fact you cacs call others orcs is interesting because at their core they spawn from the ground and immediately go throughout the world killing, robbing and raping, oh and they burn and die in the sun. Sounds familiar :ufdup:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’d have to imagine Taiwan being invaded by China gets a much more direct US involvement

I also have no factual basis for that
I don't think it does honestly. US wants to invest in chip manufacturing so we can remove ourselves from dealing with Taiwan

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
I said it would be disastrous for Russia and it is. Their economy is in the gutter and they've lost hundreds of thousands of men. Even if they technically do "Win" they'll never be the same as a military power.
u really believe this:comeon:.
Russia may not be the same as a military power but not in a regressive way.
Nukes are still intact, Submarines still intact, Armo and Drone factories increasing production, Increasing number of military personnel n bases.
Gain 20+% of Ukraine and they havent used their best war assets (Their aim is not to flatten Ukraine -keep that in mind. They could though)
This is reality.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said it would be disastrous for Russia and it is. Their economy is in the gutter and they've lost hundreds of thousands of men. Even if they technically do "Win" they'll never be the same as a military power.
After seeing the insane propaganda machine at work for Israel, you believe the numbers the news are putting out about Russia causalities ? :skip:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Israel requested an additional 14 Billion dollars in tax payer dollars to massacre even more Palestinians..I didnt hear Biden admin claim theyd run out of cash when Bibi came calling.
And I reiterate, the war will become way more costlier for America if it abandons Ukraine now, forcing them to do what they swore theyd do and were prevented to by the US. Which is to enter Russia and take the war there. The implications of that are grave.
The republicans are just playing politics. Zelenskyy is going to give another speech and he will secure more funding. The republicans want to attach some of their culture war scams to the bill is all.
Interesting choice of words :mjpls:

But the fact you cacs call others orcs is interesting because at their core they spawn from the ground and immediately go throughout the world killing, robbing and raping, oh and they burn and die in the sun. Sounds familiar :ufdup:
Orcs means Russians stupid.
The Putinistas can’t even define what a Russian victory looks like. Apparently a bombed out East Ukraine is worth 100,000 dead and not being able to operate their navy in the Black Sea is a dub. :heh: Remember them claiming the war was to stop NATO expansion and NATO has added more members than ever before. :ahh:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
The republicans are just playing politics. Zelenskyy is going to give another speech and he will secure more funding. The republicans want to attach some of their culture war scams to the bill is all.

Orcs means Russians stupid.

The Putinistas can’t even define what a Russian victory looks like. Apparently a bombed out East Ukraine is worth 100,000 dead and not being able to operate their navy in the Black Sea is a dub. :heh: Remember them claiming the war was to stop NATO expansion and NATO has added more members than ever before. :ahh:
No. Orcs are what the uke Nazis called the Chechens fighting them and also a common insult you cacs try to throw at us, even though the sun loves us and hates you paleskins

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
At the bolded, exactly how was anyone supposed to prevent Putin from invading other than warning everyone ahead of time? Give me some examples of how this war (Russia invading) could have been stopped?

Not gonna happen. If Kyiv falls, Poland is going to war with Russia. They simply won't stand for it.

NATO never attacked Russia. This is stupid and you are stupid for posting it.

I agree that this war was a waste of time, life and wealth but once Putin cast the die this was the only way.
That'd be the dumbest thing that Poland could possibly do if Kyiv were to fall. They're a NATO country. Just sit back and chill. Why initiate a war with a nuclear power that just beat a stronger military when you'd be under no threat otherwise?