Breaking: Unsealed Documents show trump and epstein rape 13 yr old girl together in court case!!!...:wow::sick:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What am i not standing for???:comeon: make it make sense... BOTH trump AND biden are horrible people yes or no... Why can't you answer a simple ass question? why are YOU pidegeonholing me to into a box???:what: why can't i have my opinion here?!

This is just one of the games liberals play, which is why I got away the Democratic party a long time ago. I was on SOHH and on here telling people to vote for Barack and after Obama didn't do anything he said and was another warmongering corporate puppet, I took a much more neutral stance. Also, seeing how liberals act, especially on places like Neogaf and now ResetEra, you realize it's almost pointless to argue with them. It's like you are arguing with a bot. Facts don't matter. They just double down on whatever it is to defend their party and they do everything to try to censor and squelch anything of line with their party rhetoric. This is why you even see liberals like The Young Turks and Bill Maher starting to turn.

Most of these lib defenders don't care about racism or getting chomos out the way. They only care about making leftist politicians look as good as possible and things like racism are only tools to be used to weaponize against Republicans. If a politician on 'their side' engages in racism or chomo activity, they conveniently skirt around the issue and sweep it under the rug.

"Both siders" literally say both sides are racist, have literally said over and over that Republicans are overtly racist... yet somehow both siders get labeled as MAGA while they conveniently sweep Biden's crime bill, the racist origins of gun control and abortion, Biden eulogizing Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd and considering them friends and mentors and much more under the rug. They're doing the same thing here. THEY are the ones that came in this thread with both sides rhetoric and when you respond showing how both sides are literally doing the same thing, they try to put you in a MAGA box. Just typical liberal deflection games.

These same people would be calling Malcolm X MAGA since Malcolm said the exact same thing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
INSIDER

Renowned academic Noam Chomsky told The Wall Street Journal that his meetings with Jeffrey Epstein are "none of your business"​

Katie Balevic
Sun, April 30, 2023 at 8:48 AM PDT·3 min read
In this article:
  • Jeffrey Epstein
    American sex offender and financier (1953–2019)
  • Noam Chomsky

Noam Chomsky
    American linguist and activist (born 1928)

Jeffrey Epstein and Noam Chomsky.

Jeffrey Epstein and Noam Chomsky.Rick Friedman/Corbis via Getty Images. Ulf Andersen/Getty Images.

Noam Chomsky, the famed academic and activist, held multiple meetings with Jeffrey Epstein, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Chomsky's meetings with Epstein took place long after the disgraced financier had registered as a sex offender, the Journal reported.

When the Journal asked Chomsky about the meetings, the linguist had some choice words.

When asked about their connections with Jeffrey Epstein, many business leaders and bureaucrats have offered tight-lipped regrets and apologies.

Not Noam Chomsky.

The Wall Street Journal, in an exclusive published Sunday, said it had obtained Epstein's private calendar, which outlined numerous meetings with high-profile people, including Chomsky, the famed academic and political activist. When the Journal reached out to Chomsky for comment, the linguist had some choice words.

"First response is that it is none of your business. Or anyone's. Second is that I knew him and we met occasionally," Chomsky, 94, told the Journal in an email.

Epstein, the disgraced financier accused of sex trafficking underage girls, died by suicide in 2019 in a Manhattan jail as he awaited trial. Epstein's infamous "black book" of contacts and flight logs from his private jet was first made public in 2015. Epstein's private calendar now sheds more light on some of his contacts.

In addition to Chomsky, the Journal noted meetings Epstein had on his calendar with the current CIA director, William Burns, as well as Kathryn Ruemmler, a top lawyer at Goldman Sachs and former White House counsel under President Barack Obama, among others.

Epstein's meetings with Chomsky appear to have taken place in 2015 and 2016, according to the Journal. Epstein was first charged with procuring minors for prostitution and registered as a sex offender in 2008.

In March 2015, Epstein scheduled meetings with Chomsky and a Harvard University professor, the Journal reported. Chomsky confirmed for the paper that there were several meetings where they discussed various topics.

The Journal reported that months later, according to the calendar, Epstein scheduled a flight with Chomsky and his wife for a planned dinner with movie director Woody Allen and his wife, Soon-Yi Previn, who is also the adopted daughter of his ex-partner, Mia Farrow.

"If there was a flight, which I doubt, it would have been from Boston to New York, 30 minutes," Chomsky told the Journal. "I'm unaware of the principle that requires that I inform you about an evening spent with a great artist."

Chomsky said he discussed politics and academics in his meetings with Epstein. Epstein donated at least $850,000 between 2002 and 2017 to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where Chomsky taught for decades.

"What was known about Jeffrey Epstein was that he had been convicted of a crime and had served his sentence," Chomsky told the Journal about his meetings. "According to U.S. laws and norms, that yields a clean slate."

:mjtf:

All these so called respected cacs in Epstein's orbit obviously guilty as fukk..Chomsky a Jew like Epstein and Allen?
The sooner people take the blinders off and admit/realize this shyt is actually prevalent, I wasn’t joking when I said young girls really go through hell out here if they don’t have protection from a good father/relative, and most of the “elite” engage in terrible acts…

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is just one of the games liberals play, which is why I got away the Democratic party a long time ago. I was on SOHH and on here telling people to vote for Barack and after Obama didn't do anything he said and was another warmongering corporate puppet, I took a much more neutral stance. Also, seeing how liberals act, especially on places like Neogaf and now ResetEra, you realize it's almost pointless to argue with them. It's like you are arguing with a bot. Facts don't matter. They just double down on whatever it is to defend their party and they do everything to try to censor and squelch anything of line with their party rhetoric. This is why you even see liberals like The Young Turks and Bill Maher starting to turn.

Most of these lib defenders don't care about racism or getting chomos out the way. They only care about making leftist politicians look as good as possible and things like racism are only tools to be used to weaponize against Republicans. If a politician on 'their side' engages in racism or chomo activity, they conveniently skirt around the issue and sweep it under the rug.

"Both siders" literally say both sides are racist, have literally said over and over that Republicans are overtly racist... yet somehow both siders get labeled as MAGA while they conveniently sweep Biden's crime bill, the racist origins of gun control and abortion, Biden eulogizing Strom Thurmond and Robert Byrd and considering them friends and mentors and much more under the rug. They're doing the same thing here. THEY are the ones that came in this thread with both sides rhetoric and when you respond showing how both sides are literally doing the same thing, they try to put you in a MAGA box. Just typical liberal deflection games.

These same people would be calling Malcolm X MAGA since Malcolm said the exact same thing.

Thank you nicely said and summed up... only one side can be evil in their mind even when there's proof directly in their face they remain in denial...:wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The sooner people take the blinders off and admit/realize this shyt is actually prevalent, I wasn’t joking when I said young girls really go through hell out here if they don’t have protection from a good father/relative, and most of the “elite” engage in terrible acts…

The sad thing is people really think these rich and wealthy politicians care about us in the slightest. Politicians like presidents and senators don't make more than a few hundred thousand in salary at most yearly, but yet somehow they come out with tens to hundreds of millions of dollars. They are puppets and bought out and they are engaged in a lot of wickedness behind the scenes.

They are all in bed together literally and figuratively. Epstein isn't the only pedo facilitator around world leadership. You only have to look up Jimmy Saville, a DJ that was affiliated with the royal family who abused over a 1000 boys and girls. All of that 'hot dog' and 'pizza' talk in those emails start to look a lot different now that more and more is getting exposed.

People thought those elite pedo rings was 'tin foil hat conspiracy' but slowly all of the truth is coming leaking out and people are finding out just how wicked people in high places really are.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
shyt is hilarious how I myself made the thread...:mjlol: but i aint a real one...

Facts don't matter. These are the same people who will say you are MAGA if you didn't get the vaccine when Trump was the one that fast-tracked the vaccine with operation warp speed and was even on tv saying you should get vaccinated. You post that proof and they say, "Well, that's just a social media meme."

It's sad, but people really believe these politicians aren't bought out and are here to help them out. They are all corporate puppets who are there to make the real elite who are business and banking titans, even more wealthy and powerful. They are just put out here to give us a political show to make us think they are in conflict with each other, while 'both sides' vote for things to make our rights disappear. Look at how friendly Michelle Obama and George Bush become as soon as Bush leaves office.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
What am i not standing for???:comeon: make it make sense... BOTH trump AND biden are horrible people yes or no... Why can't you answer a simple ass question? why are YOU pidegeonholing me to into a box???:what: why can't i have my opinion here?!

I’m always sh!tting on Biden and have done so even in THIS VERY THREAD genius, so your “question” BEEN answered a long time ago. Now, for the umpteenth time, stop trying to deflect from me pointing out the fact that you’re in here holding hands with one of the Coli’s biggest MAGAtt c00ns because it ain’t working, and you are a shocking disappointment :hhh:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
People thought those elite pedo rings were a joke. You only have to see how he looks and reacts to his daughter to know something is weird
Word True detective didn't come out with the storyline on its own.

Shot legit be going down with these rich people.demonic...

I assume this is the fate where.most missing girls end up sadly.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I’m always sh!tting on Biden and have done so even in THIS VERY THREAD genius, so your “question” BEEN answered a long time ago. Now, for the umpteenth time, stop trying to deflect from me pointing out the fact that you’re in here holding hands with one of the Coli’s biggest MAGAtt c00ns because it ain’t working, and you are a shocking disappointment :hhh:

:mjlol: you sound a bit unhinged... he basically wrote his thesis on being bothsides and yet you mad at me for dapping him for a video... so if your shytting on biden and at the same time we're shytting on trump what's the problem is that not the Epitome of BOTHSIDES???:mjgrin: