Breaking: Unsealed Documents show trump and epstein rape 13 yr old girl together in court case!!!...:wow::sick:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Agree with his bushing. Though mods should have left his posts up, this guy is absolutely full of shyt

These clowns really think they slick, they'll drop one passive ass "damn thats crazy" sentence of "condemnation" on Republicans as a perquisite to the multiple walls of text on tHe lIbERuLs. 🙄 Let them tell it they're being balanced and hating both sides equally he's angrily spamming 6 entire posts of "b b but what about the democrats" to his one vauge sentence acknowledging the actual topic of this thread. As if nobody can see the clear difference in energy being displayed. My nikka went off the whataboutism deep end, reacting like a true red hat cac. Somehow we went from testimony for Trump's rape accuser to Michelle obama in record time

Shoutout to all the morons like kev who default to pretending anybody who sees & calls out their bullshyt as some democrat worshippers just trying to defame them. If we had more black people taking serious action with politics & didn't have so many unserious uncle toms carrying water for Republicans, the shyttier career politician Democrats could be getting primaried in favor of people who actually give a fukk.

Instead these wannabe MAGAts always seem to be active spewing their drivel when its most beneficial for Republicans and nobody else. You're not fooling anyone.

Bingo

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agree with his bushing. Though mods should have left his posts up, this guy is absolutely full of shyt

These clowns really think they slick, they'll drop one passive ass "damn thats crazy" sentence of "condemnation" on Republicans as a perquisite to the multiple walls of text on tHe lIbERuLs. 🙄 Let them tell it they're being balanced and hating both sides equally he's angrily spamming 6 entire posts of "b b but what about the democrats" to his one vauge sentence acknowledging the actual topic of this thread. As if nobody can see the clear difference in energy being displayed. My nikka went off the whataboutism deep end, reacting like a true red hat cac. Somehow we went from testimony for Trump's rape accuser to Michelle obama in record time

Shoutout to all the morons like kev who default to pretending anybody who sees & calls out their bullshyt as some democrat worshippers just trying to defame them. If we had more black people taking serious action with politics & didn't have so many unserious uncle toms carrying water for Republicans, the shyttier career politician Democrats could be getting primaried in favor of people who actually give a fukk.

Instead these wannabe MAGAts always seem to be active spewing their drivel when its most beneficial for Republicans and nobody else. You're not fooling anyone.

#FreeKev. Rest easy righteous king.

#Bothsides never claimed to not have an agenda,or spread propaganda. Its the mischaractersization of the agenda,by you and others. That is ironically an agenda and propaganda of its own.

We cant help if there are people within the ranks who attempt to co-opt #Bothsides. In order to turn disenfranchized democrats,and gain Republicans support.

Thats like people who hate Black Lives Matter,because it was co-opted into a movement to help LGBT and democrats. Or people who hate everyone in ADOS,because it was co-opted by some people who just want to hate foreign blacks,due to personal grudges.

#Bothsides hasnt become co-opted enough to abandon it from what I see. I mostly just see liberals making baseless allegations out of fear people are waking up. More than I actually see people who I think are undercover republicans,secretely pushing for republican support.

This isnt a Maga situation,where white supremacist have clearly taken over. But I see yall doing all you can to make #Bothsides synanamous with c00ning/white supremacy/cacs. In order to force us to abandon the rhetoric.

I can respect your propaganda efforts,but whats good for the goose is good for the gander:respect:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#FreeKev. Rest easy righteous king.

#Bothsides never claimed to not have an agenda,or spread propaganda. Its the mischaractersization of the agenda,by you and others. That is ironically an agenda and propaganda of its own.

We cant help if there are people within the ranks who attempt to co-opt #Bothsides. In order to turn disenfranchized democrats,and gain Republicans support.

Thats like people who hate Black Lives Matter,because it was co-opted into a movement to help LGBT and democrats. Or people who hate everyone in ADOS,because it was co-opted by some people who just want to hate foreign blacks,due to personal grudges.

#Bothsides hasnt become co-opted enough to abandon it from what I see. I mostly just see liberals making baseless allegations out of fear people are waking up. More than I actually see people who I think are undercover republicans,secretely pushing for republican support.

This isnt a Maga situation,where white supremacist have clearly taken over. But I see yall doing all you can to make #Bothsides synanamous with c00ning/white supremacy/cacs. In order to force us to abandon the rhetoric.

I can respect your propaganda efforts,but whats good for the goose is good for the gander:respect:
Shut the hell up

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
What is your great revelation? that black people have no semblance of influence over the presidential elections? ok
I doubt you even care what goes on in your local municipal government. We all watching the same movie here..
That the problem is a cultural and spiritual one. Especially for black people. You're not voting yourself outta this.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I HATE BOTHSIDES EQUALLY... do you not understand this or not... yes or no...:beli:

You think people don't understand you.

It's not that we don't understand you, it's that you're wrong.

You are super well understood. Now please stop repeating that and let's get to the real issue. Of why you're wrong.

What is the subject of this thread? Trump RAPED A CHILD. Literally. Not smelled her hair. Not said something creepy. Full on rape.

For you to follow that with any kind of what aboutism about any other person is

YOU

DEFENDING

TRUMP

Right? Trump did this. No big deal, Biden did this. And you aren't showing us any victim or witness saying he literally raped someone, you're just using things he did in public on camera to infer that he is the same as Trump.

So this is why and where you're wrong. You're trying to cover for Donald Trump. With bullshyt, too. I could see if you had some real dirt.

Why do you feel the need to bring up any other people when the topic is Trump's crimes against humanity?

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when he was running they/media did expose this but we know how it goes down, MAGA :francis:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yfs56afr19xa1.png
5s1p5yir19xa1.png

Yeah lock his white ass up... :hhh: i always knew he was a pedo and sick fukk but the smoking gun is here... no wonder they had epstein killed...:francis: Y'all still wanna ride with trump...?

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Is this what the girl said or something else because Aaron Carter said he was told to lie on MJ to get money out of it(which he didn't because he knew it was wrong to lie on Mike)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You think people don't understand you.

It's not that we don't understand you, it's that you're wrong.

You are super well understood. Now please stop repeating that and let's get to the real issue. Of why you're wrong.

What is the subject of this thread? Trump RAPED A CHILD. Literally. Not smelled her hair. Not said something creepy. Full on rape.

For you to follow that with any kind of what aboutism about any other person is

YOU

DEFENDING

TRUMP

Right? Trump did this. No big deal, Biden did this. And you aren't showing us any victim or witness saying he literally raped someone, you're just using things he did in public on camera to infer that he is the same as Trump.

So this is why and where you're wrong. You're trying to cover for Donald Trump. With bullshyt, too. I could see if you had some real dirt.

Why do you feel the need to bring up any other people when the topic is Trump's crimes against humanity?

HOW AM I DEFENDING TRUMP WHEN I MADE THE THREAD YOU GAWDDAMN RETARD!!!?:what:

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE...:mindblown:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
HOW AM I DEFENDING TRUMP WHEN I MADE THE THREAD YOU GAWDDAMN RETARD!!!?:what:

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE...:mindblown:

Both sides.

Saying one side is the same as the other.

Clearly, one side is the bad guys. And when you normalize their crimes by agreeing that "all politicians do it too" you help to cover for the bad guys. Cause if both sides are the same, there are no bad guys.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Both sides.

Saying one side is the same as the other.

Clearly, one side is the bad guys. And when you normalize their crimes by agreeing that "all politicians do it too" you help to cover for the bad guys. Cause if both sides are the same, there are no bad guys.

:beli: if bothsides are evil and we show you empirical evidence of these men on bothsides doing shady shyt you can't pick and choose what to defend. That's what bothsides is you idiot. Who's defending one or the other we trying to show you BOTHSIDES is fukked up some more than others but at the end of the day neither is your friend the lesser of two evils is still evil...:ufdup: DO YOU FINALLY UNDERSTAND

Last edited: