Breaking: Unsealed Documents show trump and epstein rape 13 yr old girl together in court case!!!...:wow::sick:

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞

Those white folks in those comments need to see this court case. They in there defending trump like it’s their life. Talking about “just because he’s on the flight list doesn’t mean anything.”

bnew

Veteran
Daps

House Republican: Jeffrey Epstein flight logs not released because colleagues would be ‘compromised’​

STORY TOPICS​

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., talks with reporters as Republicans hold a caucus meeting at the Capitol in Washington, Friday, Oct. 13, 2023. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib)

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., talks with reporters as Republicans hold a caucus meeting at the Capitol in Washington, Friday, Oct. 13, 2023. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib) more >

By Alex Miller - The Washington Times - Saturday, December 23, 2023

A House Republican contended that the flight logs from accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet haven’t been made public because too many lawmakers could be “compromised.”

Rep. Tim Burchett, Tennessee Republican, touched on Congress’ hesitance to release the flight records of Epstein’s Lolita Express, allegedly used to shuttle young women to the financier’s private island and homes throughout the country and world.

“Too many of my colleagues I’m afraid are compromised in this area for whatever reason,” Mr. Burchett told Newsmax this week. “Somebody whispered in their ear saying, ‘Hey, you don’t want something to come out on something else, you better keep your mouth shut on this.’ That’s exactly what they’ve done.”

Numerous politicians, actors and public figures were reportedly on Epstein’s plane, including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Prince Andrew, billionaire Bill Gates and actor Kevin Spacey.

Mr. Burchett’s jab at the lack of transparency on the Lolita Express’ flight records follows the announcement that a New York court intends to release the names of 177 of Epstein’s associates early next year.

The list is set to include victims, recruiters and friends of Epstein, who prison officials said hanged himself in 2019 in a Manhattan cell while awaiting trial for running an international child sex trafficking ring.

Mr. Burchett’s accusation comes after recent pushes by him and Sen. Marsha Blackburn, Tennessee Republican, to subpoena the flight records.

Mr. Burchett this month urged House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer, Kentucky Republican, to subpoena the flight logs after an effort by Mrs. Blackburn was what they say was stonewalled by Senate Democrats.

Mrs. Blackburn tried to subpoena the flight records in November and attempted to force it during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing later that month. She blamed the committee chairman, dikk Durbin, Illinois Democrat, for blocking the effort.

“[Sen. dikk Durbin] BLOCKED my request to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs. What are Democrats trying to hide?” Blackburn wrote on X at the time.

Mr. Burchett said that getting access to the flight logs “shouldn’t be a partisan issue.”

“We should all be concerned about the horrors of sex trafficking, especially when it involves kids, but I’ll call on Republicans to show some leadership in this field if the Democrats insist on stonewalling it like this,” he said.

• Alex Miller can be reached at amiller@washingtontimes.com.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

House Republican: Jeffrey Epstein flight logs not released because colleagues would be ‘compromised’​

STORY TOPICS​

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., talks with reporters as Republicans hold a caucus meeting at the Capitol in Washington, Friday, Oct. 13, 2023. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib)

Rep. Tim Burchett, R-Tenn., talks with reporters as Republicans hold a caucus meeting at the Capitol in Washington, Friday, Oct. 13, 2023. (AP Photo/Mariam Zuhaib) more >

A House Republican contended that the flight logs from accused child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet haven’t been made public because too many lawmakers could be “compromised.”

Rep. Tim Burchett, Tennessee Republican, touched on Congress’ hesitance to release the flight records of Epstein’s Lolita Express, allegedly used to shuttle young women to the financier’s private island and homes throughout the country and world.

“Too many of my colleagues I’m afraid are compromised in this area for whatever reason,” Mr. Burchett told Newsmax this week. “Somebody whispered in their ear saying, ‘Hey, you don’t want something to come out on something else, you better keep your mouth shut on this.’ That’s exactly what they’ve done.”

Numerous politicians, actors and public figures were reportedly on Epstein’s plane, including former Presidents Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Prince Andrew, billionaire Bill Gates and actor Kevin Spacey.

Mr. Burchett’s jab at the lack of transparency on the Lolita Express’ flight records follows the announcement that a New York court intends to release the names of 177 of Epstein’s associates early next year.

The list is set to include victims, recruiters and friends of Epstein, who prison officials said hanged himself in 2019 in a Manhattan cell while awaiting trial for running an international child sex trafficking ring.

Mr. Burchett’s accusation comes after recent pushes by him and Sen. Marsha Blackburn, Tennessee Republican, to subpoena the flight records.

Mr. Burchett this month urged House Oversight and Accountability Committee Chairman James Comer, Kentucky Republican, to subpoena the flight logs after an effort by Mrs. Blackburn was what they say was stonewalled by Senate Democrats.

Mrs. Blackburn tried to subpoena the flight records in November and attempted to force it during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing later that month. She blamed the committee chairman, dikk Durbin, Illinois Democrat, for blocking the effort.

“[Sen. dikk Durbin] BLOCKED my request to subpoena Jeffrey Epstein’s flight logs. What are Democrats trying to hide?” Blackburn wrote on X at the time.

Mr. Burchett said that getting access to the flight logs “shouldn’t be a partisan issue.”

“We should all be concerned about the horrors of sex trafficking, especially when it involves kids, but I’ll call on Republicans to show some leadership in this field if the Democrats insist on stonewalling it like this,” he said.

This country is truly finished. wtf

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

STORY TOPICS​

:sas2: :sas2: :sas2:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
Trump doesn't want you to hear Katie Johnson's full sworn testimony, so I'm posting it here. Listen for yourself. Pass it on.

She did drop her lawsuit, but never changed her story about being assaulted by Trump & Epstein.

Trump threatened to make her family "disappear" if she continued her lawsuit.

It’s common for victims to decide to stay anonymous when facing serious threats and more victimization by the predators who attacked them.

Dropping a lawsuit does not mean a victim is admitting that nothing happened.

I'm voting for the prosecutor over the felon in 2024!
#DemVoice1 #wtpBLUE #DemsUnited #ProudBlue

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196