Breaking: Unsealed Documents show trump and epstein rape 13 yr old girl together in court case!!!...:wow::sick:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
One of many disappointments in this thread is seeing @ORDER_66 dapping up one of the coli’s biggest MAGGAt retard’s posts. I thought the Order breh was a real one :hhh:

fVbzgYu.jpg

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
All cacs are pedophiles….ALL OF THEM. From their teacher women molesting students to the old crackers molesting little boys, that’s their weakness.

Dems being handed an easy layup to market a center leaning candidate amidst all of these efforts to bury trump but got no bullet in the chamber for when Biden inevitably croaks on the next year….

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
One of many disappointments in this thread is seeing @ORDER_66 dapping up one of the coli’s biggest MAGGAt retard’s posts. I thought the Order breh was a real one :hhh:

fVbzgYu.jpg

Ok first of all you can't be defending joe bidden doing all that creepy shyt to these females and little kids and think it's ok...2nd the video is right there in your facts... i told all your asses I hate #BOTHSIDES what part of that do you not understand???:what: the entire system is corrupt and needs to go i dont ride for either of them. im an equal opportunity hater...

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Ok first of all you can't be defending joe bidden doing all that creepy shyt to these females and little kids and think it's ok...2nd the video is right there in your facts... i told all your asses I hate #BOTHSIDES what part of that do you not understand???:what: the entire system is corrupt and needs to go i dont ride for either of them. im an equal opportunity hater...

Who is defending that decrepit creep Biden :hhh:

I can point out my disappointment in nikkas dapping up Trump stans without it meaning “I sUpPort jOe biDen”. You even have cac talking points.
Wtf happened to you :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who is defending that decrepit creep Biden :hhh:

I can point out my disappointment in nikkas dapping up Trump stans without it meaning “I sUpPort jOe biDen”. You even have cac talking points.
Wtf happened to you :hhh:

I dapped because of the video... :what: that was it... and what are you talking about cac talking points??? I SAID WHAT I fukkING SAID....WHEN I SAID I HATE BOTHSIDES I MEANT IT.. those are not cac talking points...:what:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

fVbzgYu.jpg

Typical liberal deflection tactics. How am I a MAGA when I already went in on Trump and his creepy relationship with his daughter in this thread? Both sides literally say BOTH SIDES are engaged in the same behavior, yet liberals want to ignore and cover up for Joe Biden's chomo behavior.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I dapped because of the video... :what: that was it... and what are you talking about cac talking points??? I SAID WHAT I fukkING SAID....WHEN I SAID I HATE BOTHSIDES I MEANT IT.. those are not cac talking points...:what:

What I meant by cac talking points is how you tried to spin my disappointment in your support of posts from Coli maggats, into “you support Joe Biden”. Cac sh!t.

Both sides gang continues to just rack up L after L, why are you with them :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What I meant by cac talking points is how you tried to spin my disappointment in your support of posts from Coli maggats, into “you support Joe Biden”. Cac sh!t.

Both sides gang continues to just rack up L after L, why are you with them :scust:

I HATE BOTHSIDES EQUALLY... do you not understand this or not... yes or no...:beli:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Typical liberal deflection tactics. How am I a MAGA when I already went in on Trump and his creepy relationship with his daughter in this thread? Both sides literally say BOTH SIDES are engaged in the same behavior, yet liberals want to ignore and cover up for Joe Biden's chomo behavior.

Why are you labeling me a liberal just because I don’t support a rapist :scust: you sound like the cacs that be in social media comments defending trump by labeling everyone who has enough brains not to support him as “liberals”. :scust:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I understand that a man who stands for nothing will fall for anything. Exhibit A^ :hhh:

What am i not standing for???:comeon: make it make sense... BOTH trump AND biden are horrible people yes or no... Why can't you answer a simple ass question? why are YOU pidegeonholing me to into a box???:what: why can't i have my opinion here?!

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
defend maga by responding to court documents with social media memes brehs :mjlol:

Love to know how I defended MAGA when I already called Trump out as did Order66 since he was the one that posted this thread... then the typical actors come in here screaming about both sides and how we're taking an L and I responded with showcasing how literally both sides are doing the same thing.

Video evidence is social media memes now? Leftist Noam Chomsky has also been dealing with Epstein and said his meetings are none of our business. That's a social media meme too right? Bill Clinton is on record praising Epstein and using his private jet the "Lolita Express"