Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Daps
Projecting = emotional, u the first nikka to mention attraction Batty boy

Don’t really care what u talkin bout, he too old to be going on college campuses, he could be 30,35,40,45,50 nikka could be 100 idc, he shouldn’t be at NCAT mid day and if u think that’s okay u a weirdo too cuz

He went on college campus, what twice? Before that he was in stores doing his thing and yall was still talking about him.

You think the other dude is okay cause you like him. You don't like papa pimp so you got a problem with what he's doing.

Be forreal.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
He went on college campus, what twice? Before that he was in stores doing his thing and yall was still talking about him.

You think the other dude is okay cause you like him. You don't like papa pimp so you got a problem with what he's doing.

Be forreal.
I told u I never said shyt til he went to college campuses, he went multiple times u admitted yet u still here on bra dikk :dead:

I don’t kno none of these nikkas, you asked a question, I answered u now u saying I like him cuz u disagree

U a grown as fukk stop acting like a fakkit, if u think a 30+ year old pulling up on college students lying about going to school there u a weirdo nikka and need to be put on a watchlist

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I agree, which is why I said is how he's going about doing so. It's one thing to be running around with a phone or camera in your hand running up to people, it's another to do unsuspectedly by wearing glasses with a camera on it like he's doing so.

He's well aware (or should be) and knows those women aren't going to be cool with a camera or phone in front of their face, which is why he sneakily doing it like he's doing so.
People get filmed by hidden camera all the time in public. These content creators do the same thing it’s all on YouTube.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
My main issue with what he's doing is that he's filming them without their consent and how he's going about doing so.

Even posters on this site are essentially doing the same thing by making gifs and screenshots of their faces and reactions as I'm sure a lot of those women would feel a certain way about it if they saw their face plastered on a website or video.

exactly...i don't get whats so hard to grasp about this.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did I say that? In one of the videos the college girl said she was a freshman. Which is usually 18/19 not every freshman is that age but alot are

You implied that. Don’t move the goal post now.

That dude is a creep for the hidden camera but let’s not act like he wouldn’t be getting backlash if he was apart of handsome gang

Yas

Banned
Daps
You implied that. Don’t move the goal post now.

That dude is a creep for the hidden camera but let’s not act like he wouldn’t be getting backlash if he was apart of handsome gang
No where in my post was that implied. I was highlighting that it's really concerning because college campus have 18/19 year old on it I never said they were the only ones attending college.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No where in my post was that implied. I was highlighting that it's really concerning because college campus have 18/19 year old on it I never said they were the only ones attending college.

That’s what you said. You tried to make it seem like he only goes after 18 year olds.

Like I said, don’t move the goal post now

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He went on campus maybe twice. Most of his videos are in Walmart and you know it. And folks was still hating on him even when he was just in stores.

Like I said the facts are that you like one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. Be honest.
How old are you fam?