Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People get filmed by hidden camera all the time in public. These content creators do the same thing it’s all on YouTube.
Is that supposed to make it right? I’ve said the same thing about them as I have about what he’s doing.

Filming people for content without their consent is not cool and you see some of their reactions when they find out about it.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Dude in the video you posted is being extra but he looks like he’s 19-23

Same shyt me and my friends used to do at that age but we didn’t have social media :manny:

Papa Pimp is 45-46 years old targeting teenagers on college campuses breh :huhldup: totally different
This is why it's important to put yourself into a woman's perspective sometimes. Because if I was a chick, ain't no way I'd want a MF like that lurking around my campus tryna hit on me.

Daps
Is that supposed to make it right? I’ve said the same thing about them as I have about what he’s doing.

Filming people for content without their consent is not cool and you see some of their reactions when they find out about it.

Yeah it's gon be some furniture moving if somebody film me without my consent.

I almost want a law for it but I know it shouldn't happen due to our cameras being the only things that give us justice during encounters with racists and racist police.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To dudes defending this weirdo what if it was your daughter, cousin, niece, or sister getting recorded and harassed by some middle-aged dude while trying to get an education. Dude should've been banned a long time ago. :francis:
I always wonder how he was talking to them with a camera in their face. Creep ass nikka