Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
You know what... :patrice:

I think I'm really starting to believe in this nikka success. :ohhh:

If he really gets exposed and people start seeing the memes we're making. There's no possible way they don't run his YouTube numbers up something crazy.

If he stay out prison and get monetized this nikka might actually get a bag out of this.:wow:

Daps
His phone isn’t hidden and yes you have to be likable and understand social cues.

Most of them women do NOT know that Gavin is recording them. He acts like he's just holding his phone in his hand a lot of times which is why we get all those weird angles.

But thank you for admitting that you LIKE one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. I'm not into men (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr) so I wasn't looking at it like that. They're both the same to me.

Difference is age and location

Dude prolly under 22, papa pimp can be somebody grandpa pulling up to colleges in the middle of a week day doing it, shyt not 100

90% of Papa Pimp videos be in Walmart, stop it. And the old jokes are funny but I don't even believe dude is 40 yet. You just got a crush on one of them dudes and you don't think the other one is attractive, be honest.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I don’t really give a fukk about the whole situation but I would like to hear the rebuttal To these posts

Both are clout chasers but papa pimp is a poster here so he gone get thus work. He also identifies himself as a pick-up artist and wanting to instill self confidence in men. That is not what either of them do. They troll women for clout and that's pretty much it.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
According to LSA and those in accordance with them what's the correct play here? For the coli to ban him?

Also if you read between the lines this is more about LSA trying to talk greasy about the coli than it is about him scaring hoes.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Both are clout chasers but papa pimp is a poster here so he gone get thus work. He also identifies himself as a pick-up artist and wanting to instill self confidence in men. That is not what either of them do. They troll women for clout and that's pretty much it.
Dudes in here like ppl need to worry about something else, it ain't illegal, etc

He need to be thankful he got a heads up, delete them videos, and change his ways

He will get caught up

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While Papa Pimp is an extreme goofball, I do believe that this is a perfect example of one of those gray areas where people are okay with what you're doing if they like you. And if they don't like you, they're disgusted.

Cause there's a whole thread about another cat who does the same exact thing that Papa Pimp does and he gets nothing but love both on the coli and in other places on the net. The difference is that this other cat has more charisma and game than Papa Pimp so when he does it, he comes off likable whereas nobody likes Papa Pimp, so he comes off as "creepy"

I believe it's necessary to keep that in mind when having these discussions.

There is no difference between what Corey does and what this dude does, except for the fact that the hoes actually like this dude. And that colors coli brehs opinions too, whether yall wanna admit that or not.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with cold
Approaching bruh you can do that

It’s when you’re going on to college campuses as a 45 year old man and trying to pick up 17, 18 and 19 year olds. On top
Of that, lying to them that you’re a student at their school when you’re only there prawling for teenagers. It’s sickening bruh

Not only that, even if he do approach a grown woman, almost every single time they look uncomfortable because of how awkward and weird he is when he does approach them. They be tryna get a way from him or shutting him down and he’ll follow them and keep talking. That shyt is harassment bruh

Daps
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with cold
Approaching bruh you can do that

It’s when you’re going on to college campuses as a 45 year old man and trying to pick up 17, 18 and 19 year olds. On top
Of that, lying to them that you’re a student at their school when you’re only there prawling for teenagers. It’s sickening bruh

Not only that, even if he do approach a grown woman, almost every single time they look uncomfortable because of how awkward and weird he is when he does approach them. They be tryna get a way from him or shutting him down and he’ll follow them and keep talking. That shyt is harassment bruh

So there's nothing wrong with dude in the video I posted cause the women actually like him. So him doing the same thing Papa Pimp is doing is okay right?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I'm with the Un-Wedable's on this one.
Dude is a weirdo hitting on women
in the disposable douche isle and shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Cut it out. People are going to approach people they find attractive, that's a given. You know full well that's not what he's doing.

He's running up on people and being a cornball for look-at-me attention online, and trying to mask it as though he's got some magical skill at being charming, to try to look cool for other men online. There's nothing funny nor entertaining about any of it, and the easiest way to recognize that is to think about if he was gay and started running up on you and filming your reaction for clicks. A whole different reaction then, right?
That’s where you’re wrong breh. That neurodivergent nikka is funny as fukk.
:mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So there's nothing wrong with dude in the video I posted cause the women actually like him. So him doing the same thing Papa Pimp is doing is okay right?

Dude in the video you posted is being extra but he looks like he’s 19-23

Same shyt me and my friends used to do at that age but we didn’t have social media :manny:

Papa Pimp is 45-46 years old targeting teenagers on college campuses breh :huhldup: totally different

Daps
Dude in the video you posted is being extra but he looks like he’s 19-23

Same shyt me and my friends used to do at that age but we didn’t have social media :manny:

Papa Pimp is 45-46 years old targeting teenagers on college campuses breh :huhldup: totally different

He went on campus maybe twice. Most of his videos are in Walmart and you know it. And folks was still hating on him even when he was just in stores.

Like I said the facts are that you like one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. Be honest.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Most of them women do NOT know that Gavin is recording them. He acts like he's just holding his phone in his hand a lot of times which is why we get all those weird angles.

But thank you for admitting that you LIKE one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. I'm not into men (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr) so I wasn't looking at it like that. They're both the same to me.

90% of Papa Pimp videos be in Walmart, stop it. And the old jokes are funny but I don't even believe dude is 40 yet. You just got a crush on one of them dudes and you don't think the other one is attractive, be honest.
Projecting = emotional, u the first nikka to mention attraction Batty boy

Don’t really care what u talkin bout, he too old to be going on college campuses, he could be 30,35,40,45,50 nikka could be 100 idc, he shouldn’t be at NCAT mid day and if u think that’s okay u a weirdo too cuz