Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Most of them women do NOT know that Gavin is recording them. He acts like he's just holding his phone in his hand a lot of times which is why we get all those weird angles.

But thank you for admitting that you LIKE one of these nxggas and you don't like the other one. I'm not into men (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr) so I wasn't looking at it like that. They're both the same to me.

90% of Papa Pimp videos be in Walmart, stop it. And the old jokes are funny but I don't even believe dude is 40 yet. You just got a crush on one of them dudes and you don't think the other one is attractive, be honest.

Ok so I’m wrong about the phone shyt. I’m also not into men.
You always defend the weirdest shyt. I’ve maybe seen 2 videos and when I say someone is LIKABLE it’s primarily based on the reaction they get. And that’s also an assumption on my part. But maybe you can share dude getting the same fearful reaction p diddy gets? Social cues is knowing when you’re vibing and when to pack it up and leave somebody alone.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ain't nobody shook Breh.

Just pretend to be a cac if they press you.

Guaranteed immunity - a la treaty of the grand divestors...

:mjlol:
Besides the ones that was hating on my art, I get along well over there. Idk if it's cause they women or not..but LSA is more friendly towards art vs The Coli. As long as younsteer clear of the she-woman man haters, you can enjoy LSA. They stay up on all the food promos and get theirs news as often as The Coli.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Besides the ones that was hating on my art, I get along well over there. Idk if it's cause they women or not..but LSA is more friendly towards art vs The Coli. As long as younsteer clear of the she-woman man haters, you can enjoy LSA. They stay up on all the food promos and get theirs news as often as The Coli.

There's a lot of depressed lonely hurt women over there man. It's kinda sad.

I could see how they would be more in tune with expression and art being women.

They are little sister/step mother levels of toxic over there too.

I don't engage.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
There's a lot of depressed lonely hurt women over there man. It's kinda sad.

I could see how they would be more in tune with expression and art being women.

They are little sister/step mother levels of toxic over there too.

I don't engage.
Oh yea...trust breh...I done ran into some jackals c*nts....that's fa sho. But mostly my experience has been pleasant.

And truth be told....TheColi and LSA are man and woman in a fukked up relationship lol.

Both boards are the same to me....both got c00ns, ignant, ugly, broke, uneducated mofos on both sites....we tech should get along better lol

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

Whats the food thread ?

full

Daps
Ok so I’m wrong about the phone shyt. I’m also not into men.
You always defend the weirdest shyt. I’ve maybe seen 2 videos and when I say someone is LIKABLE it’s primarily based on the reaction they get. And that’s also an assumption on my part. But maybe you can share dude getting the same fearful reaction p diddy gets? Social cues is knowing when you’re vibing and when to pack it up and leave somebody alone.

Breh i hear what you're saying and as far as I know, when the women turn Papa Pimp down, he leaves them alone. I've never seen a woman reject him and he just keeps on and keeps on harassing him.

My issue with the ladies is that they play this game instead of being honest. The truth of the matter is that if they like a man, he can come up to them and say whatever he wants to say and they're cool. If they don't like him, then it turns to "harassment".

Now even then, I'm not really concerned about that in this instance except for the fact that I see coli brehs falling for the okey doke. Corey recording and hollering at women ain't no different from Gavin recording and hollering at women. But one breh gets praised while the other gets demonized.

I'm just saying be real. Acknowledge the fact that they're doing the same thing and the ONLY difference is that women like one of them and don't like the other one. Now if you want to discuss that point, I'm game.

But miss me with the faux outrage over "oh no he's recording women, he would be investigated and reported to the police" cause if you really meant that, you would be saying that the other dude should be reported to the police too.

Keep that same energy.