Breaking: Trending thread on Papa Pimp at LSA

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
While Papa Pimp is an extreme goofball, I do believe that this is a perfect example of one of those gray areas where people are okay with what you're doing if they like you. And if they don't like you, they're disgusted.

Cause there's a whole thread about another cat who does the same exact thing that Papa Pimp does and he gets nothing but love both on the coli and in other places on the net. The difference is that this other cat has more charisma and game than Papa Pimp so when he does it, he comes off likable whereas nobody likes Papa Pimp, so he comes off as "creepy"

I believe it's necessary to keep that in mind when having these discussions.

There is no difference between what Corey does and what this dude does, except for the fact that the hoes actually like this dude. And that colors coli brehs opinions too, whether yall wanna admit that or not.

Difference is age and location

Dude prolly under 22, papa pimp can be somebody grandpa pulling up to colleges in the middle of a week day doing it, shyt not 100

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
While Papa Pimp is an extreme goofball, I do believe that this is a perfect example of one of those gray areas where people are okay with what you're doing if they like you. And if they don't like you, they're disgusted.

Cause there's a whole thread about another cat who does the same exact thing that Papa Pimp does and he gets nothing but love both on the coli and in other places on the net. The difference is that this other cat has more charisma and game than Papa Pimp so when he does it, he comes off likable whereas nobody likes Papa Pimp, so he comes off as "creepy"

I believe it's necessary to keep that in mind when having these discussions.

There is no difference between what Corey does and what this dude does, except for the fact that the hoes actually like this dude. And that colors coli brehs opinions too, whether yall wanna admit that or not.

His phone isn’t hidden and yes you have to be likable and understand social cues.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Difference is age and location

Dude prolly under 22, papa pimp can be somebody grandpa pulling up to colleges in the middle of a week day doing it, shyt not 100
I thought one of the main places dude went to was Walmart though

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
There is a post which I can no longer find where he gives men tips on how to use these camera glasses----lie
He also posts muted secretly recorded videos of him talking to women with xesual TikTok sounds---lie
It also saddens me to see these young girls going to school to get an education and earn a decent life while this man’s main goal is to infiltrate their campus to use them for xes----- 😂
:dead: at you commenting on yourself