BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The max guys are always gonna get their bread. The middle class guys are gonna get screwed, because it’s gonna end up being like 40mil a year to fill out your roster around those top 3-4 guys. Good luck.
The real solution to this is that they cap how much the stars are getting, but that conversation would kill the league :mjlol:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The real solution to this is that they cap how much the stars are getting, but that conversation would kill the league :mjlol:
I’ve said for a long time that the solution is to kill the max salary and implement a hard cap, but none of that will ever happen so it’s a moot discussion

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Beal won’t move the needle for anybody.
I disagree with that. Beal‘s not a franchise changing talent guy but he’s a good player(admittedly on an awful contract).

If Miami keeps all their major parts and acquires Beal, that’s really big for them. They need a guy that can generate his own offense/sometimes carry the team offensively.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’ve said for a long time that the solution is to kill the max salary and implement a hard cap, but none of that will ever happen so it’s a moot discussion
I can understand why the players would view it as a non-starter (although they should've operated the same way with this 2nd apron shyt last negotiation), but yeah some type of consistency would help right now. Because if there is a Ballmer type owner that has insane money and no fukks given about spending, and the right type of players come together, it's going to be even harder to field a competitor than it was to the game breaker Warriors. I think literally every undesirable market would be fukked. And the Lakers are broke, so there's only so much they could do.

I can understand why Phoenix would try to just go full steam ahead in terms of spending money, bc they can easily fit the profile of the type of team I'm describing.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beal to the suns makes zero sense. if KD/Book are the ones lobbying for this and not that dumb suns owner then they're ididiots.
Trading away ayton for an a legit all-star makes plenty of sense no matter how you spin it. It ain't like the suns got cap room to build a deep team.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Leave LeBron out of this :russ:

KG, Pierce and Allen ganged up on him I have no idea why you nikkas keep skipping over this basic fact

KD is an analog hoe ass nikka though
KD and LeBron stayed on their teams for 7 and 8 years had deep runs. Beal hasn’t done shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can understand why the players would view it as a non-starter (although they should've operated the same way with this 2nd apron shyt last negotiation), but yeah some type of consistency would help right now. Because if there is a Ballmer type owner that has insane money and no fukks given about spending, and the right type of players come together, it's going to be even harder to field a competitor than it was to the game breaker Warriors. I think literally every undesirable market would be fukked. And the Lakers are broke, so there's only so much they could do.

I can understand why Phoenix would try to just go full steam ahead in terms of spending money, bc they can easily fit the profile of the type of team I'm describing.

If the league's owners (or any American professional league for that matter) allow for sheikh ownership that's exactly what's going to happen. And because of that I don't see that happening anytime soon unless they create a hard cap.