BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Beal should get more hate than LeBron or KD did....at least they were up front with there intentions of non competing this nikka pretending he wanted to be loyal and asked out after the first year the worst of the 3 options....I remember this dude on twitter 2 years crying about he cant win no matter what he does.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Beal should get more hate than LeBron or KD did....at least they were up front with there intentions of non competing this nikka pretending he wanted to be loyal and asked out after the first year the worst of the 3 options....I remember this dude on twitter 2 years crying about he cant win no matter what he does.
Leave LeBron out of this :russ:

KG, Pierce and Allen ganged up on him I have no idea why you nikkas keep skipping over this basic fact

KD is an analog hoe ass nikka though

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand why the league keeps making it harder to build

Stop protecting the owners from themselves

The onus should be on these front offices to make wise decisions with how they spend money

This is ridiculous

The Warriors situation with KD was some shyt that won't be replicated

Steph was on a dirt cheap contract because of his ankle problems which alllowed them to sign KD outright.

You can have a championship team in small markets if you make the right decisions and draft wisely.

The NBA was wylin with this new CBA
I get it. They never want a Warriors situation to happen again where you have all this talent accrued in one spot. It does really screw teams like OKC though.

It seems like the way they want teams to be built now is 2 max players per team then a bunch of role players/vet min/rookies to round out the roster.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

The onus should be on these front offices to make wise decisions with how they spend money

This is ridiculous

Steph was on a dirt cheap contract because of his ankle problems which alllowed them to sign KD outright.

You can have a championship team in small markets if you make the right decisions and draft wisely.

You’re not wrong

The players association is to blame for this

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
He didn't ask out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I believe it was Bobby Marks who said it a few months ago, but he noted that a lot of teams are probably going to be offloading contracts on the cheap this offseason in preparation for the upcoming CBA changes.
I am interested in seeing how high end role players will be impacted in the future, will they get paid like before, will they be traded?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I am interested in seeing how high end role players will be impacted in the future, will they get paid like before, will they be traded?
The max guys are always gonna get their bread. The middle class guys are gonna get screwed, because it’s gonna end up being like 40mil a year to fill out your roster around those top 3-4 guys. Good luck.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is ridiculous

Cheap owners got spooked when the Warriors started eating $200+ mil luxury tax payments and still won a title

That’s the long and the short of it

They pushed for these second apron rules in hopes it’ll never happen again

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The max guys are always gonna get their bread. The middle class guys are gonna get screwed, because it’s gonna end up being like 40mil a year to fill out your roster around those top 3-4 guys. Good luck.
What's going to hurt a lot of contenders (looking at you Milwaukee) is that they've given up the bulk of their first and second rounders, so they're going to have to trade those middle class guys just to replenish those assets and try their luck in the draft.

I can see some like Sabonis and Gordon trying to lock deals this offseason for long term security even if it's at a lower rate, but even thing their current teams will probably have a limit to where they'll go.