BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok that’s what it is. I thought cp3’s salary went down not up. That’s fair
CP3 actually kind of a valuable trade asset here for a short time cause he counts at $30.8mil in a trade but if he's cut before 6/28 he only needs to be paid $15.8mil

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beal should want to go the bucks for middleton + filler or philly for milton, + filler.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Beal pointing at the No Trade Clause in his contract: Don't you hang that phone nikka. Get it done.

just because he has a no trade clause doesn't mean he has all the control. If teams are giving back little value thinking thats the destination he wants.. why should we trade him? He's under contract. If he wants to go somewhere and the team wants to low ball, no one can force the wizards hands realistically.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Booker doesn’t give me great leadership qualities imo, dude be whining to refs, getting caught in trash talk and shows front running behavior

But shyt we’ll see then
I don’t get the front runner thing, he celebrates when he’s winning and is sad when’s losing lol the problem to me is putting booker at point guard. He’s not a playmaker for others. He can do it, but as his main job that’s just not smart. What

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
If Washington was smart they'd trade Kevin Durant away for Devin booked and maybe try to go after Damian Lillard class for Christmas paul