BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A Suns trade would literally make no sense
That's like a trade in 2K
That owner has absolutely no fukking clue what he's doing if he's trying to facilitate that

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Suns trade would literally make no sense
That's like a trade in 2K
That owner has absolutely no fukking clue what he's doing if he's trying to facilitate that

I need one of y’all to post it on the trade machine bc I can’t get it to work. The money doesn’t match

br82186

Superstar
Daps

That would be a dumbass trade, a past his prime Lowry, Robinson who is let's be honest a one year wonder and a draft pick that probably isn't lottery protected.

Kings, Mavericks, Pelicans are teams I'm looking at

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be a dumbass trade, a past his prime Lowry, Robinson who is let's be honest a one year wonder and a draft pick that probably isn't lottery protected.

It's the Heat way. They got Jimmy for Josh Richardson & Whiteside.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The important part is that Lowry is an expiring contract
All they care about now is getting out of Beal's all time bad contract
The main issue is with the NTC they stupidly gave Beal they can't really shop him around at all. He might only be interested in like 2-3 teams and the rest he doesn't want to go to. There's nothing they can do with that and limits their return