BREAKING: The Washington Wizards are trading three-time All-Star Bradley Beal to the Phoenix Suns for Chris Paul, Landry Shamet, second-rounders

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
he came up under some negotiation guru. Whether you want the contract gone or not you don't just give it away for peanuts to people who won't return the favor. Its not good business. This contract should have Miami, Boston, Sixers, Knicks, Bucks, Portland, Lakers, Golden state interested. I'm sitting on my hands until someone on his lists decides to actually give a decent offer. Otherwise its no different to me whether I move him this offseason, mid season or next season. Especially if those are their offers.
I’d agree with you if Beal didn’t have the NTC. They’re playing a dead hand here. There’s no outs.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he came up under some negotiation guru. Whether you want the contract gone or not you don't just give it away for peanuts to people who won't return the favor. Its not good business. This contract should have Miami, Boston, Sixers, Knicks, Bucks, Portland, Lakers, Golden state interested. I'm sitting on my hands until someone on his lists decides to actually give a decent offer. Otherwise its no different to me whether I move him this offseason, mid season or next season. Especially if those are their offers.

He can’t bc beal’s salary goes up in July. Porziginis may opt in at 36 m. It’s some geeky high level tax shyt

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Doesn’t really make the most sense for the Suns honestly :patrice: Miami seems like the better basketball fit

Sun need athletic defenders, slashers and playmakers. Book & KD provide more than enough superstar offense I’d rather they focus on depth and versatility with the rest of the roster
I think the Wizards leaked the Suns interest to get Miami to up their offer. Beal probably wants to be in Miami. He’s sort of redundant in Phoenix.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It has to be Miami at this point. Just having the draft picks alone should make Miami the favorites.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It has to be Miami at this point. Just having the draft picks alone should make Miami the favorites.
Beal’s only got a few spots that realistically make sense. A team that a) would take on his contract and b) Beal would waive his NTC to go to(title contender status).

Pat riley must be snorting the whitest of the whitest pure columbian to have the audacity, temerity, unmitigated gall to offer the undrafted shyt package for beal
Pat’s an old man now and wants to win one more title before he hangs it up.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what an outrageous position the Wizards have found themselves in - having to give away their max player a year into his contract for basically nothing material in return - and also having the player dictate the team he goes too. what a joke