BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be some crazy knock on effects going forward. Already got 400K+ kids in foster care; likely increased abuse rates from feeling the gov't forced the child on you. The whole system gonna turn to shyt in some states.
They will make it harder than ever to give up kids for adoption in those states because they don't have the infrastructure to handle the influx.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

FWDAfIfUEAAolhZ

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Can the president can add additional justices in the Supreme Court without Congress approval ?
Congress can expand the court. There is precedence for it but that requires people to vote. Most young people who tend to be the most liberal refuse to vote so here we are.

The impact of the 2016 election will be felt for a long time. How anyone could have been undecided between Hillary and Trump is still something I struggle with today.

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
I find it incredibly hard to believe one can be pro-black and pro-choice considering where most of these baby chop shops set up shop in the first place. Black women 3x more likely to kill their unborn. More black babies killed in the womb in NYC than born. Just demonic. Called a cousin of mine on FB a demon and a c00n for suggesting it's better for disadvantaged black kids to have never been born. She's upset because the family knows her womb is a graveyard.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I find it incredibly hard to believe one can be pro-black and pro-choice considering where most of these baby chop shops set up shop in the first place. Black women 3x more likely to kill their unborn. More black babies killed in the womb in NYC than born. Just demonic. Called a cousin of mine on FB a demon and a c00n for suggesting it's better for disadvantaged black kids to have never been born. She's upset because the family knows her womb is a graveyard.
You got these stats because Planned Parenthood make it available. Wealthy white women don't go to PPH...when private abortions are accounted for, white women have the most abortions. They have the resources to NOT go to PPH

Ms. Quick

Daps
You got these stats because Planned Parenthood make it available. Wealthy white women don't go to PPH...when private abortions are accounted for, white women have the most abortions. They have the resources to NOT go to PPH
Naturally, I'm less concerned with white demons who choose to kill their babies. I love the idea of black babies not being sucked out of their mother's womb limb by limb. More black babies, please. It's my favorite song.

Husband and I are actively trying to bring another beautiful black baby into the world. Wish us luck.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Naturally, I'm less concerned with white demons who choose to kill their babies. I love the idea of black babies not being sucked out of their mother's womb limb by limb. More black babies, please. It's my favorite song.

Husband and I are actively trying to bring another beautiful black baby into the world. Wish us luck.
He gave you fact counteracting your argument and you proceeded straight to deflection. Gosh you aren’t smart at all however,
I hope you’re going to be also raising them kids of unwanted pregnancies. I mean its your turn to step up.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

Husband and I actively trying to bring another beautiful black baby into the world. Wish us luck.
Good luck but regarding the black population, it was FALLING before Roe vs Wade became the law of the land.
Cocaine is illegal but someone can get it if they wanted it right now. Same with abortions, it will move underground. Whoever wants one will still get it which will lead to more unsafe procedures!

Ms. Quick

Daps
He gave you fact counteracting your argument and you proceeded straight to deflection. Gosh you aren’t smart at all however,
I hope you’re going to be also raising them kids of unwanted pregnancies. I mean its your turn to step up.
Wasn't denying the fact that white women are more likely to kill their babies through other private means because 70% of PP are located in Black and Latino communities, though.

I hope you know being pro-life doesn't mean you have to raise other people's kids simply because you don't believe in killing babies.