BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Since you believe abortion is murder, why haven't you killed any abortion doctors? If I see someone committing murder in-front of me I will intervene.
Going by your logic of abortion being murder, why haven't you intervened? There are abortions happening right now in CA and NY.

Are you retarded. Serious question.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
My parents have taken in 3 foster children. All black. Two went back to their parents, the last went to college with me. What children have you helped?
So your parents taking in 3 foster kids out of the hundreds of thousands means what exactly? Let me go back to my previous question because it seems to me you have a reading comprehension problem...

There are currently hundreds of thousands of black children in foster care, how come those who care about black life so much haven't made room for any of those kids in their houses? You do know the foster care system in the states that have outlawed abortion do not have the infrastructure to handle the influx?

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THE THOUSANDS OF BLACK KIDS RIGHT NOW IN FOSTER CARE BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS DON'T WANT THEM?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for choice but sad to see Black people parrot these talking points. This shouldn't be the hill for us to die on.

A lot of the push for abortion rights were by white feminists and their anti-Black racism.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Believe it or not, there are many black people who don't want black babies to be killed. Shocking to a c00n, I know.
Now I’m a c00n. Man get the entire fukk outta here you’re the true c00n you social conservative weirdo. You don’t care about these babies that will turn out to be fukked up or worse dead due to being brought in a world by parents that didn’t want them. Even when I asked if you would step up and give a helping them to some of them kids you balked at the idea like the true maga c00n loving social conservative you is. You’ll spit at them and keep moving with ya family and won’t even bother trying to add them from foster care to your family because you don’t give a fukk about them after they are born you hypocrite devil

Ms. Quick

Daps
So your parents taking in 3 foster kids out of the hundreds of thousands means what exactly? Let me go back to my previous question because it seems to me you have a reading comprehension problem...

There are currently hundreds of thousands of black children in foster care, how come those who care about black life so much haven't made room for any of those kids in their houses? You do know the foster care system in the states that have outlawed abortion do not have the infrastructure to handle the influx?

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION FOR THE THOUSANDS OF BLACK KIDS RIGHT NOW IN FOSTER CARE BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS DON'T WANT THEM?

My parents taking in foster children when I was young helped me decide on my career as an adult. In plain English, I make a living helping the very kids some c00n claims I don't care about.

There are no easy solutions for handling the 400k children in foster care. However, to imply that it's better to kill innocent children is demonic and I will never move away from that view.

Ms. Quick

Daps
Now I’m a c00n. Man get the entire fukk outta here you’re the true c00n you social conservative weirdo. You don’t care about these babies that will turn out to be fukked up or worse dead due to being brought in a world by parents that didn’t want them. Even when I asked if you would step up and give a helping them to some of them kids you balked at the idea like the true maga c00n loving social conservative you is. You’ll spit at them and keep moving with ya family and won’t even bother trying to add them from foster care to your family because you don’t give a fukk about them after they are born you hypocrite devil
shut up c00n.

only c00n as nikkas say wanting to bring more black babies in the world is a maga talking point

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My parents taking in foster children when I was young helped me decide on my career as an adult. In plain English, I make a living helping the very kids some c00n claims I don't care about.

There are no easy solutions for handling the 400k children in foster care. However, to imply that it's better to kill innocent children is demonic and I will never move away from that view.
The alternate option for this argument liberals make is to just throw more money on the issue which isn't feasible.

Truth of the matter is that through education, outreach, and availability of contraceptives teenage pregnancies and unwanted pregnancies have been going down for decades. There isn't a one size fits all solutions and it should be a case by case basis.

I understand the idea of being able to "plan" parenthood and not have unwanted children but us as Black people should be focusing on building our communities instead of fighting this for white society.

voiture

Superstar
Daps

So basically they just double or even quadrupled a problem you have no solution for? In what world does that make any sense?

Ms. Quick

Daps
I’m not a c00n though your so called husband most definitely is if you really are a women and not some fat cac or a fat c00n impersonating a women online because that’s what you weirdo do.
Damn you got me. I was only pretending to be a woman on the coil for 10 years

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Damn you got me. I was only pretending to be a woman on the coil for 10 years
You don’t care but if it was your daughter abortion would be on the table it seems :sas1:

Maybe it's because I'm a woman I don't see the seriousness of having a gay son, but a 15 year old daughter who ended up pregnant would be a lot worse to deal with in my opinion. That's a lot of baggage to have at such a young age, not to mention it may not be as simple as forcing her to have an abortion or taking care of her and the child.

I know growing up my mother drilled into my head that if I got pregnant I would be out the door and on my own. I'm the only child so they invested a lot in me. I'd imagine doing something that stupid would have been a poor return. And it was to my understanding that I would have been removed from the will and i would not receive a penny when they are no longer here.

Kind of funny when I think about it. Some people would say what they implied was cruel, but being a teen in the early 2000s was a bit different compared to today. That old school mentality was still there. And between her and my father I rarely had the chance to have sex anyway. Hell, my father told me he followed my boyfriend and I to the movies when I went on my first date at 15.

“Killing” your black grandkids would be fine because it may be harder to deal with:sas2:

Yall hypocrites want to control others on some do as you say but not how you would do
You can :camby: with that bullshyt whatever you are weirdo

Last edited:

Ms. Quick

Daps
So basically they just double or even quadrupled a problem you have no solution for? In what world does that make any sense?
Well, the solution is for the parents to take responsibility for their children. Use one of the many, many options of birth control, including avoiding sex. "Pay for my responsibilities or I'll kill my child" is the solution of moral-less demons.

Ms. Quick

Daps
You don’t care but if it was your daughter abortion would be on the table it seems :sas1:

“Killing” your black grandkids would be fine because it may be harder to deal with:sas2:

Yall hypocrites want to control others but do as they you say not how you would do
You can :camby: with that bullshyt whatever you are weirdo
I can admit to becoming more pro-life since having children.