BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think after this shyt Dems will be motivated to expand the court. Gloves are off now.

What is expanding the court going to do to solve the problem? All it does is give Republicans more power in the future to do the same exact shyt that they are trying to do now. People don't understand how stupid that comment sounds because the numbers game is the exact reason why Republicans have the power in the first place.

People need to start looking at the big picture instead of running on emotions and hawking those media talking points that make no sense whatsoever.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The Supreme Court isn’t the problem.

Congress is.
The abortion laws show that people don’t do enough research when moving to new states
The Supreme Court just interpret laws. The Senate can rewrite the laws to fit their interpretations. Federal law stump state laws. But Congress won’t pass laws cause Republicans have the filibuster. Even if we remove the filibuster, the fact laws could be overrun every time a party takes power would break the system.

The exact reason why I said yesterday that it's a losing cause as long as the power in Congress keeps swinging back and forth.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The Supreme Court isn’t the problem.

Congress is.

The Supreme Court just interpret laws. The Senate can rewrite the laws to fit their interpretations. Federal law stump state laws. But Congress won’t pass laws cause Republicans have the filibuster. Even if we remove the filibuster, the fact laws could be overrun every time a party takes power would break the system.
All Democrats have to do is use the nuclear option to change the Senate rules to remove 60 vote filibuster rule. All that takes is 51 votes, which they have. If Dems did that and actually passed laws for the people they would always win.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Republicans mobilized and played the long game for 50 years. All I see Dems doing is protesting, using the opportunity to raise campaign funds and attack each other along gender, racial, and centrists/progressive lines. That’s one of the main issues here

Edit: and suggest Native lands to house clinics, totally ignoring Hyde along with trying to be friends with Indigenous folks now while ignoring the other thousands of times those same folks sought protections and they ignored them

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
What is expanding the court going to do to solve the problem? All it does is give Republicans more power in the future to do the same exact shyt that they are trying to do now. People don't understand how stupid that comment sounds because the numbers game is the exact reason why Republicans have the power in the first place.

People need to start looking at the big picture instead of running on emotions and hawking those media talking points that make no sense whatsoever.

The federal judicary was expanded under Jimmy Carter... Biden was in the US Senate at the time.

And we only have 9 justices on SCOTUS because we had 9 circuit courts. We have 13 now. There should be 4 more justices to match the circuits.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
The federal judicary was expanded under Jimmy Carter... Biden was in the US Senate at the time.

And we only have 9 justices on SCOTUS because we had 9 circuit courts. We have 13 now. There should be 4 more justices to match the circuits.

That's a totally reasonable argument to make with the only problem being that you're creating future ramifications of those type of situations. That's my only hesitation in that numbers and powers of those positions swing back and forth all the time, so you'd essentially just be delaying the inevitable in Republicans these exact same things over again once they have the numbers game to do so.

It wouldn't necessarily solving the problem as people think.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

This is over 10 yrs
Anyways racist still gon racist so I ain’t surprised at this for some to get opportunities to get at nikkas. In 2022 once They do they need to be dealt with real quick and hopefully and assurely by the other people marching next to them for their rights

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Life is messy. Pregnancy isn’t just a 9 month bing bang boom and kid.

But the fascist told me that these whores get pregnant on purpose to pop champagne bottles in planned parenthood buildings. So they should deal with the outcome of getting pregnant. #HoldYourOwnUterus... :ohhh:

I'm speaking from TLR conservatives pov:hubie: