BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

Ms. Quick

“If I don’t eat breakfast I’m fking pissed off!”
Daps
Good luck but regarding the black population, it was FALLING before Roe vs Wade became the law of the land.
Cocaine is illegal but someone can get it if they wanted it right now. Same with abortions, it will move underground. Whoever wants one will still get it which will lead to more unsafe procedures!
I'd like to imagine our population wouldn't still be a mere 12-13% decades later if we weren't so accepting of killing our babies.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't denying the fact that white women are more likely to kill their babies through other private means because 70% of PP are located in Black and Latino communities, though.

I hope you know being pro-life doesn't mean you have to raise other people's kids simply because you don't believe in killing babies.
Oh there it is. You wanna do everything in your power for them when they ain’t out the womb but once they are out they can go fukk themselves am I right? You conservative people are truly fukked tryna control other women. You clearly don’t give a fukk about them babies stop lying to yourself.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Naturally, I'm less concerned with white demons who choose to kill their babies. I love the idea of black babies not being sucked out of their mother's womb limb by limb. More black babies, please. It's my favorite song.

Husband and I are actively trying to bring another beautiful black baby into the world. Wish us luck.

I think the real question is why do you care so much if someone decides to carry to term?

Are you throwing down on the child care for them?

Ms. Quick

Daps
Oh there it is. You wanna do everything in your power for them when they ain’t out the womb but once they are out they can go fukk themselves am I right? You conservative people are truly fukked tryna control other women.

A baby killer apologist can tell me absolutely nothing about morality.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
A baby killer apologist can tell me absolutely nothing about morality.
You don’t give a fukk about them you’d rather have them go through torture here in bad situations by bad parents and you won’t give a flying shyt wont help them and then they’ll probably die and you won’t give a flying fukk.
Conservative weirdo devil

Ms. Quick

Daps
You don’t give a fukk about them you’d rather have them go through torture here and then they’ll die and you won’t give a flying fukk.
Conservative weirdo
shyt nikka you're right.

Better to rip them out of their mothers' womb.

First a leg, maybe a bit of skull. Because that's truly caring about children.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I'd like to imagine our population wouldn't still be a mere 12-13% decades later if we weren't so accepting of killing our babies.
There are currently hundreds of thousands of black children in foster care, how come those who care about black life so much haven't made room for any of those kids in their houses? You do know the foster care system in the states that have outlawed abortion do not have the infrastructure to handle the influx?

voiture

Superstar
Daps
nikka said it's weird for a black woman to not want black babies to be killed.
Since you believe abortion is murder, why haven't you killed any abortion doctors? If I see someone committing murder in-front of me I will intervene.
Going by your logic of abortion being murder, why haven't you intervened? There are abortions happening right now in CA and NY.

Ms. Quick

Daps
There are currently hundreds of thousands of black children in foster care, how come those who care about black life so much haven't made room for any of those kids in their houses? You do know the foster care system in the states that have outlawed abortion do not have the infrastructure to handle the influx?
My parents have taken in 3 foster children. All black. Two went back to their parents, the last went to college with me. What children have you helped?