BREAKING: Supreme Court Overturns Roe vs Wade

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

This is over 10 yrs
Anyways racist still gon racist so I ain’t surprised at this for some to get opportunities to get at nikkas. In 2022 once They do they need to be dealt with real quick and hopefully and assurely by the other people marching next to them for their rights

This is more recent

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

This is more recent

Oh yeah she probably finna lose her job.
Hopefully she gets punched in the fukking face. bytch was a racist cac from the get go she was just waiting for a chance to throw it out.

Like Chris Rock said you ain’t finna catch me being surprised at a white person being a racist piece of shyt CAC my awareness is always on code red 24/7 of the day.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
But the fascist told me that these whores get pregnant on purpose to pop champagne bottles in planned parenthood buildings. So they should deal with the outcome of getting pregnant. #HoldYourOwnUterus... :ohhh:

I'm speaking from TLR conservatives pov:hubie:
I mean the whole thing is silly.

The places that stopped services were Republicans states with largely conservative constituents so wouldn’t they already not be getting abortions?

So whatever they think this return to states will cause probably isn’t going to turn out the way they think

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The hypocrisy is laughably pathetic.

Lol you dudes fall for shyt so easily.

Yes the optics are bad but why are we acting like this is the entire represenation of women who'll be impacted by this? This is very similar to those Blue Lives Matter fools singling out depictions of black people looting and rioting and trying to stigmatize the entire movement of us trying to justice. Its just more right wong propaganda being used to justify the real issue at hand.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
May be a cartoon of text that says 'oಗ3 Looks pretty bad down there. I sure am glad we were aborted! I wish EVERYONE could be aborted!'